AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jojo

Thread: ASN How Tos

  1. #1
    Ghost's Avatar
    Boo!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks ScottB5, this is a good tool when explaining something more complicated or complex, but imo your vid is just to fast and maybe you talking us throughit step by step may help?

    Hope your man flu gets better soon


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,019
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky View Post
    Thanks ScottB5, this is a good tool when explaining something more complicated or complex, but imo your vid is just to fast and maybe you talking us throughit step by step may help?

    Hope your man flu gets better soon

    I can slow the videos down, that's not a problem but I'm not doing the voice over. lol

    If any one want's to volunteer for that duty, I can send you the videos.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  4. #3
    Ghost's Avatar
    Boo!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,162
    Do the voice over!.... if you don’t have a sexy husky voice now with a cold, (I mean man flu) you never will.

  5. #4
    Jameze's Avatar
    James

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    525

    ASN How Tos

    Good idea. I've often wondered how you multi-quote but never bothered to research it, just assumed it involved lots of copying / pasting! Very useful

  6. #5
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: ASN How Tos

    ASN mod in the making Scott? You want it so bad!


  7. #6
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,575
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    ASN mod in the making Scott? You want it so bad!
    No means NO! lol
    Sandra likes this.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  8. #7
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223

    Re: ASN How Tos

    There are people on here who don't know how to multi quote!?

  9. #8
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: ASN How Tos

    Apparently so! But luckily we have mod-in-the-making Scott to sort us all out. What would we do without him?

    I think we should nominate Scott as the unofficial ASN mod.


  10. #9
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223

    Re: ASN How Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I think we should nominate Scott as the unofficial ASN....
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    ....bod.

  11. #10
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,575
    Sod that! lol



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  12. #11
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: ASN How Tos

    Jojo, don't be so hard on our Scott. He's our resident stalker, he knows what everyone is up to.


  13. #12
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,575
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Jojo, don't be so hard on our Scott. He's our resident stalker, he knows what everyone is up to.
    I'm not being hard on him, just being honest!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  14. #13
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,019
    *** spammers!!!

    It was all set out to be a nice helpful thread and then this!!

    All your posts should be moved to the pub thread and leave this thread as it was.

    Ads, Yup and other things but hopefully hopefully the videos with in this thread will help people.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  15. #14
    jdp1962's Avatar
    Grumpy Old Man

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Cruising on a mountain of torque
    Posts
    5,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    There are people on here who don't know how to multi quote!?

    errr...... 'fraid so.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals


  16. #15
    Administrators's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    1,000,002,028

    My Social Networking

    Follow Administrators On Twitter
    Hi sorry guys if I have some what killed this thread or made it pointless by stealing the top two posts but I liked the idea so much I have created and new sub forum for the support forum.

    If you want to find the videos they are now here...

    Forum How To

    Thank Scott for the first videos in to the section. A quick video showing how to make the video for thoses wanting to add more might be good. Also can they be higher res?

    Many thanks

    A

  17. #16
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrators View Post
    Hi sorry guys if I have some what killed this thread or made it pointless by stealing the top two posts but I liked the idea so much I have created and new sub forum for the support forum.

    If you want to find the videos they are now here...

    Forum How To

    Thank Scott for the first videos in to the section. A quick video showing how to make the video for thoses wanting to add more might be good. Also can they be higher res?

    Many thanks

    A
    Like 1080?
    They are currently at 720.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. how do you delete your ASN account?
    By MrTackalakalaka in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th November 2012, 14:17
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 13th January 2012, 22:04
  3. How do i stop emails from ASN when someone puts up a classfied add
    By rasA4 in forum Site Support & Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd November 2010, 16:38
  4. Any "how tos" showing how to fix the 1998 A3 seats?
    By luckymacy in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21st December 2009, 01:39
  5. How can i contact Asn?
    By ianhg in forum Site Support & Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th November 2005, 22:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO