obd plug n play chip! what ever next

boost-addict

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Reaction score
Website
t.me
so browsing audi stuff and come across this, now as any thing if its not planted to the ecu etc then its just another scam

i cant work this out tho, what makes me laugh is the attachment thing and the scraggly wires

and £75 lol

oh im not interested in buying im just intrigued

Plug & Play OBDII Soft ReMAP Performance / fuel economy Chip Audi A4 1996 -2013 | eBay

now im not saying it works but they say 60 day trial and money back if not what you hoped for.
plus hes feedback shows people have been more then happy with it

thoughts please!

Saw this myself recently lol I especially Like the part were it says they will give you £10 for a fake one!

Took the plunge having read feedback etc, I'll let you know results after 120 miles. :blackrs4:

Took the plunge having read feedback etc, I'll let you know results after 120 miles. :blackrs4:

cheers, i pursume you went for the performance one.

hows it going so far? and why 120 miles?

it could be a gimic but he offers toatal gurentee and money back. even an offer of £10 if youve been sc ammed before! cant say fairer then that!

I did go for performance :yum: I'm no expert but from how he explained it is the unit uses those 120ml to read current data from the ecu and when you do a reset it writes the modified map back. Anyway that aside I must say that i've noticed difference, not huge but some. Car starts a lot better and on a whole it feels more responsive. The chap who I spoke to who was very helpful says you don't get full benefit until youv'e done 800km. That did start alarm bells ringing to be honest because I stressed that it might take me a couple of months before i hit the 800km but he assured me that a full refund would be given if not satisfied. So in summary I don't thinks it's a scam but don't expect to be hitting any serious G's. He's still selling and from what I can gather people are generally pleased with the product.

this actually really works, all those speeding drivers have them fitted.

So basically your saying these units do nothing and I shouldn't expect it to work, if thats the case i'll get a refund and put the money towards a pro remap.

no your the one who needs to figure that out, easiest way is to do a before and after rr run, costs about £50 for 2 runs iirc

Unfortunatrly ill hang my head in shame and admit i bought a resistor for my astra gte when i was about 18, i also added a switch in place of the fuel pump fuse so i could turn it off to prevent stalling from over fueling at traffic lights.

we all did it, im 28 and caught the last of the 80/90's cars. cams and branch manifolds, induction kits,bakle bean can exhaust silly alloys.l neons (not that i had them, and body kits never intrested me) lol

Last edited:
they fool the ecu into adding more fuel ect thats it
dont waste your cash get a proper map

as far as i knew you cant fool the ecu via the obd2 plug, yes it can send and recive info, but then the piggy back would need its own chip and controller, making it way more advanced then the suggested "fooling the ecu" type resistor.

once ive done my clutch i need to go get a rr done as i have 3" cat, 2.5" system, with a massive cossie cone air filter.
im going to purchuce this before i book and go and see what the results are