New Exhaust

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
AudiExhaust.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
hummm..

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree.... Hmmmmmmm.... seen them before and it's not my cup of tea..... Not saying it's awful and I guess some may like it - but not me..... Different though.....

[ QUOTE ]
Not saying it's awful

[/ QUOTE ]

I will.. Its awful.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not saying it's awful

[/ QUOTE ]

I will.. Its awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I posted it to see if peoples' reactions are the same as mine.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Thats taking it a bit far i would say..........would not be on my car

Ok ok ....... I was trying to be diplomatic...... I'm not one for willingly offending anyone on here (members / colleagues / friends etc.)un-necessarily..... It may someone modded their car and really liked it - others too...... It's not nice to be told publically "It's awful" when the person really believes it is nice / wicked etc...... Sometimes the truth hurts I know, but there are times when someone should be really honest and times when diplomacy is in order

Just My thoughts and opinions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

It's actually a photochopped picture, but if it had been real the owner should have his car impounded by the style police.

there is A3 with that exhaust seen it in the flesh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im special to be allowed the pleasure of seeing such a work of art..

[ QUOTE ]
there is A3 with that exhaust seen it in the flesh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im special to be allowed the pleasure of seeing such a work of art..

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean that black 1.6 A3 with blingbling wheels and a rocking sound system? - innit