ebay item(s)!!!!!

IanL-RS3

Reaction score
if any of you get kicked out of the house by your other half's for spending too much time on ASN...here's the one stop solution for rekitting yourself in a bachelor pad!!

ebay item(s)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Although at going over 5 grand now you could nearly pick up most of that stuff new ...bar the other junk. They guys done good so far i reckon!

Yeah, I've got so much debt I think I'll be doing this soon!

Maybe I'll throw the wife in too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I've got so much debt I think I'll be doing this soon!

Maybe I'll throw the wife in too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wot model is the wife????
year, millage, in good condition?MOT?
any waranty?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

As long as the wifes airbag's are still perky and theres no (mud) flap damage and the rest of the body work is reasonable you may just get a good price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

She's a low miler, very good runner, but her turbo has recently blown, and the tyres have gone a bit flat....

Strange, this happened not long after the wedding! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nah ...Its all right Mick, nice of you to think about me though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...Too much Hassle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
As long as the wifes airbag's are still perky and theres no (mud) flap damage and the rest of the body work is reasonable you may just get a good price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me of a swiss tony sketch...

Buying a used car is much like making love to a beautiful woman...

Take down the drop top, make sure she's not too saggy.

Open the bonnet, make sure she's not been driven too hard.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
Nah ...Its all right Mick, nice of you to think about me though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...Too much Hassle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Look your in enough trouble with out me getting you more !Lol !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif