Enough pics

would of thought he'd of picked up or removed the magic tree wrapper in the passenger foot well..... scruffy meff, that would just blow the whole deal for me !!!!

Nahh....Standard BMW Owner, over compensates in other areas for the lack of Phallic appendage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif....Oh! and look ... The doors open all by themselves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif.....KITT is that really you....? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lol, he's even taken a picture of the tyre pressure badge

lol yea, ask for some pics of the inside of the glove box

I wonder if the car comes with side windows, not one shown in any picture!

Sold as seen maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I Told you ...Its KITT and hes made them invisible.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a picture man

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing with one of these today Camera and I won't be able to resist for long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Kev.

What ?? Not just one discrepancy.. he's not got a tree sticking out the roof now has he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, or a TV mast sticking out the boot?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ...Jeeeezz... He's really earning the points as a BMW owner now...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a picture man

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing with one of these today Camera and I won't be able to resist for long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm. Nice camera - I have the Fuji S5500. Tis about time I upgraded but money is virtually non existant at mo. Let us know if you buy it as I wanna have a play! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a picture man

[/ QUOTE ]

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm. Nice camera - I have the Fuji S5500. Tis about time I upgraded but money is virtually non existant at mo. Let us know if you buy it as I wanna have a play! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I used the S5500 for our trip to the Nurburgring - a very good camera, but it has a few little niggles.

Kev.

<font color="red"> This exhaust and sound pipes cost me approx £800 and roughly £150 to fit, so all in £950. With full invoice to prove costs.
The last few pics show the Eisenmann exhaust fitted, the earlier pics are without. The exhaust has been on the car 2 months </font>

I was bored so i looked to see what you meant,lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif