My thighs hurt, I'm in pain!

It's a bit embarrassing to be honest. Still waking up mid sleep, but can get back to slewed if I adjust my sleeping position, so signs are I'm recovering! Doc checked my leg muscles out, and having blood test to check a few things out as a precaution.

Cheers.
Good to hear Joe :icon_thumright:

Jojo, it sounds like you went hardcore for your first training session. If you've not trained for a while it's all about breaking yourself in gently. I started up again first week of January and went mental on the press-ups. It took around 10 days to recover from the pain in my triceps! It's all good now after 6 weeks of regular training.

You lot are making this far too complicated. It's obvious jojo is waking up at night with sore legs because his pyjama bottoms are too tight.

Lol! OUCH!! I'm in pain from laughter! :laugh:

I had an hr's appt with a PT back in December when I joined a gym and paid 12 months membership in advance to force myself to go!

Didn't really go much in Jan due to work load, I gave all my staff their holidays back, so I had to go in, but was waking up with a sore body for some reason, which has led to a visit to my GP. Blood pressure high, Cholesterol high, Sodium levels high, and various other things, the Hospital actually called me up on the evening of the blood test and asked if I was feeling ok? I said I feel fine, what's the problem?

Had to have a further 2 blood tests in the same week, sodium was back to normal, which was the main issue, so I think it was a dodgy blood sample.

I'm quite calm about it all, but the shyte has hit the fan as far as my other half in concerned. So I pushed myself a little bit over my limit on the exercise front, but at least I was willing to give it a go! I will be fitter, strong and more healthy come the end of it! :weight_lift2:

And I'd still recommend proper cycling to exercise bike. You can cover some serious distance on a bike, and it's really satisfying. Plus, you can roll on flats or downhill, which you don't really do on an exercise bike.

Glad you're going to stick with it though.