Asteroid pass

heard this on the News yesterday, I always think one of these close calls may one day bring a virus\disease close enough to our atmosphere that we'll orbit\drift into it and suffer an outbreak a few weeks after the event.

Paranoia? :jump:

heard this on the News yesterday, I always think one of these close calls may one day bring a virus\disease close enough to our atmosphere that we'll orbit\drift into it and suffer an outbreak a few weeks after the event.

You do realise it's avian flu, not alien flu??

The thing is, if it ever was to hit close we'd be all wiped out in seconds, so who cares? If it hits in Australia and doesn't affect me...who cares? :)

If it hits in Australia and doesn't affect me...who cares? :)

Down side: my entire family is wiped out.

Up side: imagine how much I will save on postage when I don't have to send presents/cards to my entire family on the other side of the world any more!

Down side: my entire family is wiped out.

Up side: imagine how much I will save on postage when I don't have to send presents/cards to my entire family on the other side of the world any more!

Positive thinking...I like it! I wonder if I could get away with it hitting Leeds, but not affecting Huddersfield :p

That would be an easy way for us scots to get independence let it hit England.
It could hit Scotland but who'd know the difference in the before and after pics :undwech:

Reactions: Sandra and shariain
It'll probably hit my car then fly off without leaving any details like every other f£&&er in this area!

It'll probably hit my car then fly off without leaving any details like every other f£&&er in this area!

You must live near me then, five hits so far, caught three due to cameras, two were prior to them being fitted.

You must live near me then, five hits so far, caught three due to cameras, two were prior to them being fitted.

Drivers door and rear door again. Probably a supermarket car park...the problem is I don't see these things until the weekend because the wife uses it through the week and she obviously doesn't look at the car as much as me. The second time now shes been totally oblivious to the damage!

What about the Russian encounter today ...wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother nature flexing her muscles

Wonder what the insurance company's response would be lol Hi my car was hit by a meteor lol

Wonder what the insurance company's response would be lol Hi my car was hit by a meteor lol

Not covered under act of god, but the meteor itself will be worth a small fortune so you will be quids in.

What a mad day hey!!

Saw the Russian meteor pass on the news this morning, incomprehendable!!

Just couldnt imagine it, reminded me of the Brum Tornado a few years ago.

As for the Asteroid pass, was watching it on Sky News, bit close hey??

Not covered under act of god, but the meteor itself will be worth a small fortune so you will be quids in.

But what defines that a meteor shower is an act of God, how can they prove this lol

Anything catastrophic that has no human intervention....

Back on topic,,, anybody looking out for the shooting stars? early in the morning apparently....hundreds??
I'll set my alarm

not

Lol remember that Billy Connelly film the man that sued God.

Sorry Jase/Dave no more hijacking lol :( :undwech:

Last edited: