What a professional I am.

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you know I am a firearms instructor in my spare time. Its a thankless job that I now do for free rather than for a living. So when you are on a windswept range teaching clay shooting and get an unexpected bonus its nice.
Can you come up today and take a couple out was the request down the phone early yesterday morning, weather looks a bit miserable and its an hours drive. But hey, I am still committed to what I do so along I went.

First pupil arrived with her friend and onto the range we went. I showed her all the safety and how to handle a gun correctly, how to stand and what to look for.

Not once did I hit on the fit as f**k 25yr old pole dancer :wub:

775813_10152484155530117_490308710_o_zps101f14f1.jpg

481922_10200413666414011_1437612244_n_zps88d33cb1.jpg

The next pupil didn't turn up so we extended the lesson, nearly 2 1/2 hours she shot for.
Taught her how to shoot and away she went really chuffed.
She asked for my number so she could book a lesson with me again, I told her to just call the club to arrange.

Like I say, professional I am.
Also 46, happily married, baldling and going grey :laugh:
( I am not fat, its a cartridge belt under my jacket)

Next you'll be saying you're not that grey, it's just a hat :whistle2:

I think it was a test of your powers of resistance? :icon_thumright:

and she looks like she doesn't have any talons. :ninja:

Lmao Paul. She obviously thought you were "fit" as she wanted your phone number. I glad to see that you remained professional. A true gent. :) x :thumbsup:

She must get some right tough clients! hahaha Good Man....am proud of you!....Am 20years married this year....Ma Mrs has my balls in the freezer!

Cheers
A

James, its a headscarf, to keep my head warm as my hair has gone south for the winter, and all the other seasons :lmfao:

And if anyone else in the Midlands fancies trying clay shooting and I am free that weekend let me know, you only pay for clays and cartridges, I teach for free.

Hmmmm pole dancer wants to learn to shoot. Sounds dangerous to me!

James, its a headscarf, to keep my head warm as my hair has gone south for the winter, and all the other seasons :lmfao:

And if anyone else in the Midlands fancies trying clay shooting and I am free that weekend let me know, you only pay for clays and cartridges, I teach for free.

what does it cost for a typical day of shooting? say me and my girlfriend wanted to come do it one weekend what would we need?