Car for sale - lol

Lol. His description for the whole car...

STARTS AND DRIVES WELL FOR A CAR OF THIS AGE NOW FOR THE BAD BIT THE REAR ARCH HAS SOME SURFES RUST. RING ME ON 07951 443397

[ QUOTE ]

STARTS AND DRIVES WELL FOR A CAR OF THIS AGE NOW FOR THE BAD BIT THE REAR ARCH HAS SOME SURFES RUST. RING ME ON 07951 443397

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some girls that could fit that description /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

HAHA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

you'd think he would have parked the car in the light when takin the pictures!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some girls that could fit that description /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And they leave there numbers afterwards too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Classic.......Like mine a little engines been ****** as you can tell by the colour of the water bottle and if you look below the water bottle you can see all the rust building up with the anti-freeze splashing against it when it overheats and spu's out the overflow...........Fixed mine with Rad-weld 3 bottles ..........heaters dont work now because blocked to fck ...but how cares they are buckets oh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif anyway....stop overheating as well for now....i define my clio as a shed with wheels