Mmmmmmm fancy a burger tonight.....

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Reaction score
Horse Burger, neigh chance........... Glasgow accent required for this joke

2f04553d1de721cf6b0ce0f1315d4f74.jpg

I have eaten loads of different burgers over the years, but in the mane these are the best!

^^^^^^:laugh:

I got some last week... i'v just looked at the date, "and they're off"!! ;)

New Tesco Burgers
Low in fat,high in Shergar

How weird, I had some Tesco burgers for my dinner last night, went for a run this morning and did 7 miles in 6 minutes and cleared 12 fences!

Actually, I was in Tesco this morning when I heard the news, I wasn't there furlong.

I was in the Tesco Café today, and the waitress asked "if I wanted anything on my Burger"… So I said “a fiver each way”

Reactions: Turbo jay and robbiemac
Apparently a women has been been taken too hospital after eating these horse burgers.... her condition is said to be Stable!!

I think someone may be sending me death threats.

Woke up this morning with a Tesco burger on my pillow

Reactions: NICK-C
Guys, even the veggie burgers are being tested now for traces of uniQuorn!!

Tesco have just announced they're also re-calling 100,000 pairs of tights, they've found a trace of camels hoof in them!

the missus made me a a tesco burger last night she asked if i wanted owt on it... i said yea a fiver each way.

This is all fine and dandy lads, all jokes aside...but please tell me someone is checking the "****-a-Leeky" soup?????

Reactions: NICK-C
Oh dear..... Sorry I meant horse........
2c9ad819775e5c565dd165caae148764_zpsbab4bd36.jpg

I've not had Findus crispy pancakes for about 20 years....... Loved them as a kid, explains quite a lot actually:haha:

So now Findus have withdrawn their products because of Horse meat contamination...
Shame..I really liked their Spaghetti Bologneighs.

I don't know what all the fuss is about horse meat is a delicacy in some places and some of the ready meals have never tasted so nice.

I think what the fuss is about is customers who fancy a lasagne that they assume is beef turns out to be 100% HORSE! That may explain the fuss! Neeeeigh! Shurgar lives!........ On people's dinner plates

I phoned customer services at Findus today to complain angrily about having eaten a horse meat lasagne.

I thought I'd better do it while I'd still got the bit between my teeth.

I thought it was 100% ****, so I am quite pleased with the fact it is real meat.