Some tw$ts just drove in to my parked s3

Call the police and have a look if any cctv overlooking your car or the direction he went

Note down the time, May be look for a witness, was there a shop around there?

Also how do you know it was a van? If you saw it write down the full description.

Presumably as they're sending you a claim form they're admitting some form of liability. If you know it was a council van, then hopefully you can describe it, make, model, signwriting details etc - and they'll have a record of the van's movements so there's no reason to believe you're 'stuffed'.

You don't really give much away. Car park or private area? Did you witness it? Did anyone witness it? Has it done much damage etc

Hi all it was on a public road outside my house. A neighbour down the road saw it happen. I live about 500 yes from the council depot.
she has described the van as a wig written council panel van.
thanks for the advice all.

Council van are probably all tracked as all our work vans are most have to do it for insurence purposes mate so the time could be important

Phone the police it's a drive of a scene of an accident !! Let them sort it the council should have records of there vehicles and there whereabouts anyhows