Top Gears Back!!!!

Cheers, saw a coming soon ad earlier but hadn't got around to looking for when it starts. Day I get back from China too so something decent on the box to look forward too!

Good to hear top gear is back, Cant wait for the new series to begin, lets hope there are plenty of challenges. :) x

For the 7th year in a row I've applied for tickets, see if I actually get some this year!

nah Clarkson and May are alright I recon, just Hammond winds me up, he's really not funny.

If you haven't done already check out the new version of the downloadable TopGear magazine for you're iPad,
it's been revamped and is really user friendly. Highly recommend.

Can't wait - I've watched far too many re-runs on Dave. Sunday nights have been boring since Homeland and Peep Show finished.

Can't wait - I've watched far too many re-runs on Dave. Sunday nights have been boring since Homeland and Peep Show finished.

Get on Universal and watch Psych. 6 seasons in of pure brilliance, and it only gets better from the beginning.

I feel there should be a TopGear which reviews cars, some you might be able to afford, and another called TopCrack where Clarkson + 2 prat about....I would watch both.

Iv just got so fed-up and lost interest over the last number of years with Top Gear coming out with the same old storylines and same jokes to the “scripted” challenges.

I didn’t watch any of the last series.

Top gear has a massive fan base (so I understand a lot do enjoy it) sadly there’s nothing out there to rival it, or I think it would make Top Gear(bbc) work a litter harder and probably make a more better quality programme

I will watch tonight, and I do hope I will enjoy it

Thanks for the find ! Im happy now, i will order a Chinese and watch it then !

Although Jeremy is a complete n0b, That was the funniest Top Gear i have ever seen in the f45 ! :)

It was funny, I know it is all set up, but it still makes me laugh. The Library scene when he started the engine was just brilliant. And the little lines that make me giggle, like when he was going past the shoe shop "shoes ah yes, I have a pair of them already....."

Quality TV for petrol heads.

not the best start to the season ...too much slapstick, not enough cars imo, but it can only get better.

I love Top Gear, the last season was a little bit of a let down but tonight's episode was good.
The new Pagini is going to take some beating, to go faster than a V8 Atom is almost unbelievable.

Seeing as Top Gear get's complained about by the smallest things i'm suprised i haven't seen any complaints about the 's-h-i-t' word being heard before 9pm.

Actually laughed out loud watching Top Gear last night....... Is utter nonsense and that's why we like it. Dancing on Ice anyone wtf.....!

Complete idiots, but i still like the program due to the stupidity they bring in and amongst some decent cars.

Yep, enjoyed the first show, taking the Bentley around Sweet Lamb was the best part imo

Did anyone catch Hamilton (in the opening credits) he’s back in the reasonably priced car?
I cannot wait to see this, I believe it will be on 17[SUP]th[/SUP] February

If you didn't see his first go…..

Fifth Gear.

Which in my opinion is miles better

Watched all of the last series and really enjoyed it :icon_thumright:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was brilliant what with the obligatory supercar then the Bentley rallying,was laughing like a lunatic when Clarkson was in that p45 banging his face and looking like a schoolkid in the Dragons Den,very entertaining for me 10/10
For serious shizz I read Evo.

Reactions: Filth