Car stolen and women beaten in solihull yesterday.

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
Hi all horrible news and just a general warning to anyone being caught un aware at this time of year, this sort of thing is most common.

So yesterday at around half 5 in solihull hospital carpark my mrs manager was attacked by two men, they kicked and punched her repeatidly till she gave them her keys, it was a brutal attack that shes lucky to walk away from with cuts and bruises, and has really shook up my mrs because they both have the same car.

So just a warning, dosent matter what part of the country your in, theres always low life scum looking to make money out of other peoples missery.

Im totally shocked and very angry to read this, i hope she recovers very soon. There are a lot of scmbags out there, i hope they get what they deserve. Hope your Mrs is ok, its a shock to her as well Cami. :) x

Hope she recovers from the ordeal soon and they catch the f'ing scum ASAP!

Yeh its disgusting, a woman i usto work with was nearly car jacked at some lights, but she was a tough woman and gave them a good fight that they gave up, just makes me want to walk the streets with a hurling stick.

And ill pass on the condolences thanks all.

That is horrible news. Hope she recovers well and your Mrs to be careful and extra vigilant. So many under achievers in society these days resorting to beating up women. Pathetic losers! Karma will prevail.

solihull IS meant to be an afluent part of Birmingham.
these recent governments have been busy Americanising this
country over the last 24 years and this is is just one of the many
consequences.
expect more to come.:think::sign_omg:

Flippin eck Adam, thats not good news considering quite a few of us live round that way!!

Hope the Mrs Manager is ok and not too shaken up by this, never a good thing to happen, but makes it even worse at this time of the year.

Solihull is as mentioned a nice part of town as well, what usually is the case is people from out of town come and do the deed then do one with the goods!!!

As a warning, be careful people, oh and dont forget, at the end of the day, its only a piece of metal, your lives are more valuable :)

a bloke we share our unit with at work had his m3 stolen in Solihull the other week. Scum!

Unfortunately, better part of town means nicer cars! We should all be more extra vigilant these days no matter where you are.

And I forgot to post in my original reply, hope the woman involved makes a speedy recovery and not too hurt in the incident!:(

I used to work in solihull.

One of the problems for Solihull town centre is the Magistrates Court. The tramps and low lives from Chelmsley Wood (Also in the Solihull borough) have to go their for court so the town centre ends up saturated with them on a daily basis. I got the 71 bus and it was full of the scrotes.

Just to clarify Solihull isnt in Birmingham, they are two different places.

Its like anywhere though, they all have their good and bad places dont they?

Hey nilz how you doing mate, and thanks to all for the kind words, the womans son is a police officer so im sure if they are found theyl get whats coming to them. My mrs work had a whip round and got her manager some flowers and a spa day, little consilation but hopefully itl cheer her up.

But it just shows that at no point should you let your guard down, dosent matter what area you live in, i live in a so called rough area, i couldnt ask for better neighbours who look out for us and always willing to lend a hand, where as some of my mates live in solihull on nice roads with big houses and theyv been burgled, had their cars vandelised and dont even know their neighbours.