What is the best car air freshener?

Get a swizzels matlow drumstick airfreshener tin. Makes you want a drumstick lolly all day

Coronado Cherry or the bubblegum flavoured California Scent for me. I don't care if they're sickly sweet, I like them and they last forever.

i need something like a cig lighter adapted toaster, the smell of fresh toast is the best :)

i usually get a strawberry smelly feet but recently quite enjoy the new car cali scents

California car scents (Coronado cherry) I buy like 4 at a time off eBay last ages! Strong for some but can easily close the vent! Lol

California car scents (Coronado cherry) I buy like 4 at a time off eBay last ages! Strong for some but can easily close the vent! Lol

I bought a load off eBay and dotted them all around my house. I don't think there's a room that doesn't have at least one hidden in it somewhere!

This thread is so funny, I just wanted to add that Ive found this type of freshener to be the best IMO, it gives that new car smell and lasts a decent amount of time too, they are also cheap for 10 from flea bay, this one is lavender but they come in other flavors too, i love the lavender one above the rest, and everyone who gets in my car loves it too....

Heres where to get them if interested....COVEVA TEAR DROP ASSORTED HANGING CARAVAN CAR AIR FRESHENER CHOOSE YOUR SCENTS | eBay

California Scents are the ones to go for without a doubt nowadays!!

Very nice and they last forever.

Yankee candle are nice but don't last. The longest lasting by far I have found are the Help for Heroes ones! Nice smell as well.

Yankee Candle are more for the house aren't they??

We have them at home and I have to say they last forever!!! (smell nice as well)

I use the Febreze Aqua Car Air Freshener it's not over powering when you get in the car.
$T2eC16VHJGkE9no8hZ6tBQVyotTG4!~~60_35.JPG

Yankee Candle are more for the house aren't they??

We have them at home and I have to say they last forever!!! (smell nice as well)

No. There are also Yankee Candle car fresheners. My missus insists on getting them.

Well I just ordered California Scents to see what all the fuss is about. 2x Coronado Cherry and 1x Balboa Bubblegum off eBay for £5.45 for the 3!

Reactions: Nilz
Well I just ordered California Scents to see what all the fuss is about. 2x Coronado Cherry and 1x Balboa Bubblegum off eBay for £5.45 for the 3!

cheery is good but bubblegum can smell like puke if you got leather :(

Cherry is the most common one and does smell very nice, the vanilla one aint bad either.

I think I have a bubblegum one at home, so may get that out this week.

I have been most impressed with them and normally get 5 for a tenner at shows, to be honest they normally last me a year.

Got a new car so decided on a new cali scent!
The Coronado cherry were epic, but had them in last car, wanted something different in the a5.
Chose fresh linen, smells ok but not particularly strong or impressive! 😐
Will go for citrus splash next time to see what that's like!
New car or melon are always a possibility too, but got to be cali scents as they fit in cup holders so well in back!

Great insights on this page. Thanks. I've used Tree air fresheners but honestly, I'm a bit of a health freak. I drive a 2010 VW GTI (Audi engine :racer:) and recently started using what I think is the best car air freshener made from essential oils! It's called Mychoice Aromatherapy Car Scenter.

I guess I'm too sensitive for those man made products.

My carvan smells of raw timber and the petrol/2stroke mix leaking out of the chainsaw so dont need a air freshener in it.i quite like it. Potpourri in the ashtray is a great air freshener if your stuck

I used the Bubble Gum one that i found on here: Top 5 Strongest Car Airfresheners It nearly knocked me out haha, to be fair i did spray it quite alot, i want to try the premium black leather one but i cant bring myself to pay that for an air freshener, if anyone gets it can you message me and let me know what its like?