It is ****** freezing!

mikeyboy

S-line
Reaction score
It was - 6 when I left for work thismorning, it is now - 4.5 I dont think it is going to get any warmer now. How cold is it round your way?

Its snowing down here in the west coast Mikey. :) x

Please tell me your joking.

No, not joking, its snowing, its not to heavy atm, but it is lying as for the past week we have had freezing weather that didnt thaw during the day:) x

It's too cold up here for snow, -3 right now and was -5 most of the night/morning.

I hope it's just a quick shower of snow & nothing major. I cant stand this time of year x

It is a pain, good for a snowman though or even snow angels, its fun for the younger kids, but they dont have to drive in it. :) x

It's just started snowing!

That will be treachorous on top of your already freezing weather. Take care when your driving. If you get enough snow though, build a sowman please. :) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Sandra:1739465 said:
It's just started snowing!

That will be treachorous on top of your already freezing weather. Take care when your driving. If you get enough snow though, build a sowman please. :) x

Cheers sandra I'll take care dont worry. Not so sure about the snowman tho lol x

-4.5 was the lowest it dropped on the way to work yesterday but didn't seem to get over -1 the entire day. Was quite warm when I left this morning, only -2!

mmm. 35 degress C at lunchtime here in Brazil Rio, headed back in to the AC to cool down, will be back in Aberdeenshire next Thursday so big temperature shock.

Everywhere here is absolutely covered in snow. ********:(

-3 in Cambridge, van window was frozen on the outside AND inside this morning!

done a few miles this morning across the north east, (durham/teeside) got down to -4 and the screenwash was actually froze all over my wiper blades! never experienced that before!
it is getting colder too! :cold:

Snowmam please. :) x

Here's a snowmam, Sandra!

Snowmam

Reactions: MartayMcFly
As you are all sat nice and warm in your cars going to or coming back from work, spare a thought for me. I'm still cycling, 20 miles each way, which is taking me about 1hr 15 in this weather. So far this week I've had -6, -5 and -4 degrees on 3 of the 4 mornings. Oh, and freezing fog on Tuesday night on the way back. It's not quite far enough for my water bottle to freeze solid, but it comes pretty close...:cold:

As you are all sat nice and warm in your cars going to or coming back from work, spare a thought for me. I'm still cycling, 20 miles each way, which is taking me about 1hr 15 in this weather. So far this week I've had -6, -5 and -4 degrees on 3 of the 4 mornings. Oh, and freezing fog on Tuesday night on the way back. It's not quite far enough for my water bottle to freeze solid, but it comes pretty close...:cold:

time to get the car out then fella!
life is too short. :icon_thumright:

Snow on high ground here in wales, only as low as -2 today

It's too cold up here for snow, -3 right now and was -5 most of the night/morning.

its never too cold to snow :icon_thumright:

Spooky, will you build me a snowman? X

Well thats better than a nooooooo. Yes i have a little snow here, but it rarely lasts or snows enough for a snowman build. X

Yes it sure was -6 this morning!!
hate have cold leather seats (oh yeah their heated) hahaha
Also the snow on my roof fell INTO the car not a happy days motoring lol

I had to de-ice the car at 11am this morning ***.