Eating too many Satsumas

rhubarb4

Certified Audi nutter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Help I've had about 10 today and it got me wondering if it could be dangerous to carry on in this way, as I've heard if you eat more than 7 bananas it can be fatal, I love Satsumas and I'm getting concerned about eating so many in 24hrs. My finger tips and nails have started to turn orange.

Does anybody know?

Thing is I heard that's why you can't buy more than 7 Bananas at Tesco at once, which got me thinking about the whole Satsumas situation. I think the main problem is that it is basically like eating water, so you need a few to feel mentally satisfied Perhaps if I start eating the skin as well then I won't need as many?

I'm wondering if I can get Satsuma poisoning. I'm in such a pickle and really don't know what to do :readit:

chris.

You'll be ****ting through the eye of a needle tomorrow. Apart from that, you need to get out more and invest in chocolate as its better then satsumas..

Reactions: CHEZ
Lol chris, you seriously need to watch what your eating, too much fruit is not good for you. The recommend intake per day is Five portions of fruit/vegetables. You need to have other nutrients as well. :) x

Here is a hint to what is most likely to happen.

When you go into the little room to take a seat its going to sound like you are emptying a fish tank :yes:

What an interesting convocation. I looked on a packet and 2 satsumas are one of your five a day so I would stick to that amount and save on the toilet roll.

really made me chuckle, i eat alot of tuna and that can give you mercury poisoning :/

Well this is a different post i must admit !:scared2: .... You best get this done quickly,
Write your will, go and buy a Solar Orange Audi and hope for the best :icon_thumright: