SICK OF IT!!!!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
If you have got less than approx. 20 posts or you joined ASN something like 9 years ago but still only have around 100 posts then DO NOT PM me asking for help, info, advice or anything.

I'm sick of receiving PMs that are all nice and friendly, and when I take the time to reply with as much info as I can I get not so much as a "cheers" or anything.
And it always seems to be members who fall into this low post count group.

Sorry if you fall into the above post count category, have basic manners and will say "thanks", but I'm SICK OF IT.

Goodbye.

Dear Ads,

I've got a strange rash,, you know.... Down there...

What would you advise... :)

Thanks in advance.!

Reactions: CHEZ
Reactions: CHEZ
Sounds like your real Grumpy today Ads. Have a break and a Kit-Kat, works for me. I can understand where your coming from though, a simple thanks goes a long way. :) x

I detest bad manners. In the case of PMing for help, it would take maybe 5,6,7 minutes to type out a PM requesting help. It would then take 20 seconds to type one out saying 'thanks very much for your help'

I hear you, Ads. And how often is the question about something that is in the blimmin' owner's manual, if they could just be bothered to read it?!

Soz Ads,,, i was only asking what your fave Craig David song was.......:p

I'm Walking Away!!

I hear you, Ads. And how often is the question about something that is in the blimmin' owner's manual, if they could just be bothered to read it?!

I wonder if there is a way to set up an auto-responder that just replies with......... :rtfm:

Correct.

Thanks for your PM, by the way.

Lmao.:) This has got to be the funniest threads on here today. i have missed your humour Ads. :) x

Huge +1 to the OP.

If you need help with pick up lines for men then I am your man.

lol you crazy lot! Just need Crazy88 to join in!!!

I feel your pain Ads. Ive had dozens of pms asking for advice on the car and moving to Oz. Hardly any thanks. Hey ho....

To make you feel better, thanks Ads, you're a star chuck!

Ok, its still happening. Rude little tw*ts with no manners.

Its time to start naming and shaming. I'm going to post the username of everyone who sends me a PM for advice/info and doesn't respond after they've got what they want.

First up:

daz5182... hang your head in shame.

Anyone else feel free to do the same.

Dont get me started, I only ask for a bow or curtsey :jester:

G3,Just remove that red bit on your signature and all should be quiet :ninja:

:happy: I did that a few times but felt guilty. :sadlike:
This is a situation which cannot be left unchecked - guilt can escalate to a paralysing level. Once I'm happy all my plates are spinning, I'm going to need the ground to open up...

R

Notifications

[I've got filters on the emails for those, I hasten to add ;) ]