Help with loading pics!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I've been adding pics to my threads for years, using Photobucket. Today, when I try to do so, I get an error message saying the file is too large. Have we introduced a size limit? If so, what is it?

Seems to work ok for me Jeff.

Just a random pic from my Photobucket account.

DSC00706.jpg

I've been adding pics to my threads for years, using Photobucket. Today, when I try to do so, I get an error message saying the file is too large. Have we introduced a size limit? If so, what is it?

No limit here Jeff, are you talking about the photobucket app itself not letting you upload pictures? This site can't control the size of your file using a link and

Must be a transfer file size limit, try resizing you image with any generic picture editing software (the default Windows one will do it) then reupload. For a forum, the pics don't need to be any larger than your screen resolution, and they'll be resized to display in the forum anyway.

No, Photobucket itself was fine, it was when I came to paste the image link into the dialogue box on this site, it threw up an error message saying file too large. Weird!

Seems to work if I uncheck the button marked "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

Here's a different pic of my car on its Eibach Pro springs.

P1000362.jpg

And here's one of the MTEC drilled and grooved discs

P1000363.jpg