Sky InsuranceBadger5
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

Help with loading pics!

I've been adding pics to my threads for years, using Photobucket. Today, when I try to do so, I get an error message saying the file is too large. Have we introduced a size limit? If so, what is it?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Seems to work ok for me Jeff.

Just a random pic from my Photobucket account.

Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    I've been adding pics to my threads for years, using Photobucket. Today, when I try to do so, I get an error message saying the file is too large. Have we introduced a size limit? If so, what is it?
    No limit here Jeff, are you talking about the photobucket app itself not letting you upload pictures? This site can't control the size of your file using a link and [img] tags?

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Must be a transfer file size limit, try resizing you image with any generic picture editing software (the default Windows one will do it) then reupload. For a forum, the pics don't need to be any larger than your screen resolution, and they'll be resized to display in the forum anyway.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    No, Photobucket itself was fine, it was when I came to paste the image link into the dialogue box on this site, it threw up an error message saying file too large. Weird!
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Seems to work ok for me Jeff.

Just a random pic from my Photobucket account.

Is this your car when you first bought it, heheh?

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Seems to work if I uncheck the button marked "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

Here's a different pic of my car on its Eibach Pro springs.

And here's one of the MTEC drilled and grooved discs