Message to all Australian Audi owners..

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
England 477. Australia 99-5.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

how dare you laugh at the aussies, we are wingeing poms please remember that. your gonna lose you aussie sheep s-aggers

ne1 know ne good free pron sites at this time of the morning as my wife is asleep

Bainsy, you on drugs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pm sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you forward the PM to me aswell please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey whats wrong with trying to help the guy out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey whats wrong with trying to help the guy out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmn, there helping a guy out and then there's helping a guy out.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ewww... we might be all mates here, but count me out!

Hmmm... "Mates" , linseed oil and a lot of Balls being passed around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.. Audi5E I'm coming over there.. next they'll be taking about pansies an handbags..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whinging poms we may be, but 2-1 up in the Ashes we definately are.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

PS Love you all, back next year again I expect..... I could do with that £10k for some audi upgrading, but the laughing at you will be worth it.

Oh my god.

It was all a bit on the close side for me... I think we suffered from our lads not realising they had not just one session, but one session plus a whole day to get 129 runs. Geraint Jones needs a ****** good hiding. Not content with looking like a sales-rep for Teflon® while he was keeping wicket; he suddenly decided (with such a small total to make and wickets already gone cheaply) that he's much more suited to being higher up the batting-order. WEAPON. It wouldn't hurt for Bell to be made to watch Jones get his kicking either methinks...

I was impressed to see our boy Flintoff able to keep his cool and play clever shots rather than solely his risky heroic numbers. Every credit to Matthew Hoggard too; it's rare that I'll cheer-on a Yorkshireman but he got my support right through the match; not least for his finishing-effor with the bat.

But anyway, de-brief aside...

<h1>BBQ THAT!!!</h1>
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Roll on The Oval...

Rob.

what is this cricket malakey, Cj thanks for the pm but i have just passed out as a vicar so i find the whole thing of looking at pron rather disstressing but i will have a sneaky look so that i can have a insight into the work of the d-evil, better not be gay pron either seeming as i drive a tt

No probs ...no it aint gay pron you'll have to find that crap on your own ....father ...ahhheeemm! Anyways off to confessions for you my boy and dont be late or you'll get a good caning! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Errrr... "Hairy Palms and eyesight failings" ?? ....I think not sure.... but lets talk about your poss new aquisiton...
Everybody else is....