Pikeys in Nikes

Wow - Looks a good site - will have to have a good look round from home

[ QUOTE ]
Thought it was out of order the kids being there !

[/ QUOTE ]

Go tell them LOL

it says i need a windows media plugin ??? i already have windows media ?? not sure what it wants ( im not the best of people with computers)
not fair..... i love to watch a good scrap. espeicially if its gypos knocking chunks off one another.....
can anyone help me out.

Myzeneye try opening up media player.
Then select tools at the top and goto options.
Select the network tab and go down and click on configure.
Make sure that Autodetect proxy settings is the one that is selected..it should be the top one.
then try again mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I love the 'finish him' sample before baldy finally decks the other one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Proper pasting that was.

still no good cj........ it just says ..... (you'll need the windows media plugin to watch this video) and plays ringtone or ipod adverts where the video should be..... ????

uhhhh.... still ring tones adverts ??????????
downloaded and installed it, but nothing ??? cant way it up mate,never had any problems before.....

now im just /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off...... i want to see pikeys fighting.
speaking of which..... id said on another recent pikey related post, that we had some move in next to my sisters house a few weeks ago...... ha ha ha ... the locals hudlums soon had them running....
they knicked one of their landrovers and drove it of a small cliff like hill in the woods... then they had running battles and fought in the streets like on gangs on newyork.... and it finally ended with the burning of a large caravan.....
that'll learn em'