Hypercritical Twonk

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
The terrorist preacher Cleric Bakri has fled the UK amid allegations that he would be indicted for treason. The BBC news article has the full brief.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4133150.stm

Bakri goes on to say he has left the country or otherwise known as “hirja” meaning religious sanctuary.

The spokespersons then goes onto say…

"He believes that war has been declared against Muslims in the country. He has decided to go elsewhere."

What an fcking idiot, they are so hypercritical, isn’t it he and a few other outspoken radical clerics (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif) the ones inciting war against the west whilst in OUR country?

biting.gif

I hope he does not come back…

_40664080_mohammed203i-pa.jpg
nopity.gif

Yeah get them all out...i mean the extremists and the ones who agree with the bombings! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Good, and he can take all his other extremist friends with him. Do we still have the death penalty for treason? I think we dropped it, shame. Working in the City though, they've never built on the site where the hangings used to take place. Look for clues.......!!!

It's funny how quickly they forget how our forces spent most of the 1990s defending ethnic muslims in Boznia and Kosovo from persecutution by Serbians isn't it?

Can any of you recall our "outspoken" muslim clerics calling for a fatwa on Radavan Karadzicz & Slobodan Milosovic in 1993?

Can you recall the same clerics praising our Government for its efforts to defend their brothers & sisters in the Balkans?

Can you recall devout young muslim men running around Serbia with suicide bombs in rucksacks?

That's funny, nor can I.

Good point jdp1962.

Did anyone see the New Al-Queda on BBC last night. Some very interesting views on the state of Pakistan. So far they arrested Al-Queda members from Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Azerbaijan, Syria, Ethopia, Armenia, Pakistan and Uzbekistan. As far as I know that's almost the whole of the middle east. One fact that sounds scary was thet worldwide there are over 130million supporters of Jihad and Osama Bin Laden while there are only 125 million George Bush supporters.

This problem all started with Palestine / Israel and the US' foreign policy. Look where it has ended up. Where will it lead to?

[ QUOTE ]
One fact that sounds scary was thet worldwide there are over 130million supporters of Jihad and Osama Bin Laden while there are only 125 million George Bush supporters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind you, you have to wonder which of the two is more of a danger to world peace, don't you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One fact that sounds scary was thet worldwide there are over 130million supporters of Jihad and Osama Bin Laden while there are only 125 million George Bush supporters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind you, you have to wonder which of the two is more of a danger to world peace, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a thought for you lads, which one is more of a danger to you?

Probably the militant extremists terrorist scumbags that forbid them to be violent but its ok to blow people up.

If you want to be so naive to think certain recent wars have caused all these bombs then go ahead. These atrocities have been going on for years. It started with the fall of the Ottoman Empire shortly after the 1st world war. It’s about extremists, Terrorist organisations & certain Arab governments being jealous of the west. They will look for any excuse to call on Jihad. It ridiculous, they (militant Muslims) say they are a superior race; I say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif em and if WE are so inferior then get the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif out of OUR country!

Now can I finish my coffee in peace without people making dumb *** comparisons?

[ QUOTE ]
This problem all started with Palestine / Israel and the US' foreign policy. Look where it has ended up. Where will it lead to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately for the Muslim faith it has been subverted by extremists. A strong religion would hardly be threatened by US foreign policy. Those countries where these leaders operate are very quick to use the UN and other means to attack the west, but would never tolerate critism of their own idea's.

Imagine if people from those countries were encouraged to think for themselves and had the freedom to choice, do you think those religious nuts would survive for long. Instead the citizens of those countries are instructed on how they should live and behave.

Anyway, enough babbling on, this has little to do with US foreign policy, it has to do with extremists feeling threatened by a lifestyle that allows people to think for themselves (the west, and anyone that upholds that idea).