Westy

Reaction score
It's back people!

Some of you may remember my efforts over the last 2 years?:

2010:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-chat/104205-movember.html

2011:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-chat/130822-movember-2011-a.html

I've signed up again for 2012 and growing begins a week tomorrow. As I have done for the last 2 years I will add weekly updated photos of my progress. I'll be trying to grow a handle bar mo this year as I've gone for the plain mo for the last 2 years.

If anyone would like to sponsor me please send payments here:

Movember United Kingdom - Home

If anyone else wants to join in then feel free to pop up your pics on this thread.

Good luck Mo bros
smiley_moustache.gif

Reactions: BVR Automotive
I'm in as well.

Check this deal out from a fantastic burger joint 30 seconds away from work.

mov12.jpg

Movember 2012

THOSE IN THE KNOW GROW

MOVEMBER AT BYRON
Every November we support Movember, the moustache-growing charity. They raise money and awareness for research into prostate and testicular cancer. So far we've raised over £60,000.

GROW A MO
Register at movember.com, raise £25 for Movember and we'll give you a free burger (or main course salad) from 7th-20th November, between 3pm-6pm. Every day.

ORDER OUR MO BURGER SPECIAL
And we'll give 50p to Movember. All month.

ARE YOU IN?
Sign me up

byronhamburgers.com

6dd47c616ddcb363ca8f4bbae880348c

What standing in the pits sporting a huge handle bar tash?

exactly. it will be so much better if i just leave my tash like it is now.
if i clean shave and let it grow, the tash wont end up as long as it is now.
i trimmed the tash the other day because the hairs were curling into my mouth

you're a **** before you start so surely you cant do it?

il leave my beard then. fine!

If you trim it and leave a tache, then it has to be a proper handlebar stylee like the guy from OC Choppers, in fact if you dye it grey then everybody will think you have massive kuhanas....do it, do it, go on...do it.

well done for getting involved and good luck :applaus:

Reactions: Westy
Hitler tash ! Awesome ! Iv always wanted to go to work with a Hitler tash but I guess others would find it highly inappropriate

Mrs has said she will go mad if I do it again

So yeh lol.
I don't think she like walking around with a mexican immigrant.

Nah I dunno, I've got one step backwards here, it will never be as good as the ones here. That beard was a good 6 weeks growth, with a trim after about 4

Mrs has said she will go mad if I do it again

So yeh lol.
I don't think she like walking around with a mexican immigrant.

Nah I dunno, I've got one step backwards here, it will never be as good as the ones here. That beard was a good 6 weeks growth, with a trim after about 4

It's not all about having the best tash, it's about spending a month looking like a complete tit, making people laugh, and just generally raising awareness. Most people know what it's all about now when they see someone sporting a bum fluff tash in November and that's all down to people like us spreading the word ;)

We're doing Movember at BVR Automotive, we'll be updating our facebook page with photos throughout the month

I think this year I'm going inverted... only shaving my moustache a la Abe Lincoln. Did handlebar last year and 80's dad the year before (ended up looking about 40).

I couldn't find my razor this morning, so still have about 3 weeks' beard going... might trial the Abe when I get home.

Come on lads. Play by the rules. It's all about looking like a tool whilst going through the wispy ginger stage ;)

I shaved, just wasn't until I got home so technically I'm half a day behind everyone. And, to be fair, I hadn't actually re-registered yet either.

wow!
thats some serious face fur fred!
i am ashamed of my feeble bum fluff i have so will give it another week! i think!
damn you hairy feckers!

ok in a week karl!
i am genuinely disappointed with it, i have never grown one before, and it looks gash!
you have to understand i am 36 with only 1 hair on my chest too!
bald as a coot dot com!