Who wants what ?

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
8F68BA49-1B39-43C2-820E-1786469C0923-8159-000006DF5D547704.jpg

so thats what it looks like from the other side lol , drove past this a couple of weeks ago and wondered what all the cars were , so are they waiting to go to customers ?

we have several of those locations up here too, not so good when you see the monkeys thrashing them out the impound yard!

I'll take a 3 door A5 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line S-Tronic Black Edition in Black if there's one going!

Nice to know they look after customer cars before delivery in a nice warm safe environment!

Mick, is that round the back at Glasgow Audi? X

Theres a similiar compound up Westfield industrial estate in Cumbernauld,full of VW's.Think its an Arnold Clark compound.

Hi Sandra ,
Would rather not say exactly on a open forum (I know it's not a big secret but better being legal for me & the forum )
But as what Jim said its true .
I deliver / pick up from the same yard , (unfortunately not the audi's)
Also strangely also to a BMW store place !
Nice to see them all sitting there in the protective wraps etc

so thats what it looks like from the other side lol , drove past this a couple of weeks ago and wondered what all the cars were , so are they waiting to go to customers ?

They are just "stock cars" so if you want just a "normal" car they can get you it in a week etc , in that week they Pdi the car, registar it with Dvla ,fix any silly faults yes it happens with factory fresh cars as well , fit any extras you asked for (reversing sensors etc if not standard fit )
Altho I do remember up at the BMW place a small transporter bring off a nice M3 and the mech/sales guy trashing it out the door !
Poor guy probably waited a while to get a M3 and this idiot is trashing it about !
I wouldn't be a happy bunny if it was my car

Never before has an M3 owner been referred to as a 'poor guy'.

I'm surprised management allows for any kind of thrashing to go on! You would think the cars would be locked onto a 'valet mode' before arriving at a dealers