man vs food

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reaction score
now i LOVE my food, and im watching man vs food right now and its killing me!

is there anywhere in the UK that has these food challenges, with 97kg steaks and the likes?
or is it just the useless fat americans that do it?

he's currently eating a beef sandwich, but the beef is soooooooo goooooood, and he has some chilli and celery relish on it, then the whole sandwich dipped in a spicy beef broth. i knwo your mouth is watering!

now i LOVE my food, and im watching man vs food right now and its killing me!

is there anywhere in the UK that has these food challenges, with 97kg steaks and the likes?
or is it just the useless fat americans that do it?

he's currently eating a beef sandwich, but the beef is soooooooo goooooood, and he has some chilli and celery relish on it, then the whole sandwich dipped in a spicy beef broth. i knwo your mouth is watering!

just had a great burger in Coal, but I bet it's 3 times smaller and three times more expensive!

sort it out people...........
that would be a giggle!
i wonder how long it will be before a miserable vegetarian decides they wants to come though? no meat or cheese! jeez! just have a packet of crisps and stay at home being miserable ***! :shutup2:
there is always 1........................

what about the week after jo? i am at work on nights that weekend! :huh:
sunday 18th? off all that weekend, could even bring the hawkes clan............

This is a pic of the genuine article, my mate says it's not that big, so upto you guys, it's 13 quid for just the burger/fries/side, then a milkshake is on top!

burger.jpg

i have a good idea.

how about we do our own man vs food, but we do it from our own homes.

for example, we take the inspiration that is the towering inferno, we get all our ingredients together, with weights, so 4 half pound beef burgers for example, 1lb fries, 12 onion rings etc
then we post pictures of the finished article, and post photos of our progress through the meal.

i may be the first to try this. im feeling fairly hungry this week

Reactions: coatesy
and have a parmo challenge maybe raincoat?
i will win by the way! i am a well hung . ry fella!

Haha do you know who I am ! I am das parmo king my belly and chest ain't this hairy for no reason! Mmmm parmo..... Dude stop I'm supposed to be sculpting my god like figure ...

Pfft, call that a burger lol

There's a place in town (Walsall) that was in the paper the other week/month

LINK