CABBIE GIVEN $2K AS TIP FOR RETURNING $221K.

If I was in the UK and found £221k, the probably not. lol But the guy's in Las Vegas, and the cabby was probably ordered over the phone, so nowhere to go really. Watched the whole news clip, got to admit, $2k for returning $221k is a bit short of a reward, $10k minimum I would have given!

Had $0k, found $221k, did the honest thing and returned it to the rightful owner, now has $2k and can sleep easy.

Had $0k, found $221k, did the honest thing and returned it to the rightful owner, now has $2k and can sleep easy.

Exactly, no need to be greedy here, the guy did the right thing and received a very nice reward for doing so. Anything else is just theft!

Exactly, no need to be greedy here, the guy did the right thing and received a very nice reward for doing so. Anything else is just theft!

If I could have known beforehand what a tightwad the person who lost it was I would have kept it. I would expect the 21k for handing it in and being honest, that way they get a nice even 200k back which they shouldn't have for being so stupid, and I would have a fair reward.

I would've handed it in because I'm honest, but I would be ****** about the reward.