merc sprinter vs S4 cabriolet

amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
Friday around 4.00pm leaving hull, (which imo has got to be better than living there), i drew level at the lights with a dark met blue S4 cab, now as we all know with me being in the 109 hp sprinter cdi its not worth even thinking about embarassing myself with a burn off, but there's one thing, that better than sex with the missus noise an S4 makes and i was determined to here it. i could see he had the windows down also noticed it was an auto, so a few blips of the throttle just to tease him, the lights change and wow he roars off, the exhaust note that has to be one of the best is all i can hear and eventually i change into second, and in those few moments of glee decided" thats it i'm gonna have to get the sprinter superchipped" !!

seriously guys the S4 must be the perfect upgrade to the S3, maybe not the cab though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

They're very nice cars. Too grown up for me - i'll get one when i'm a bit older. Can't wait to see what the new S3 will be like!

The sound from that V8 is awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

I think i will go for the S4 avant, cant get the bikes on the S3 also the sound of the V8 will drown out the chatter from the good lady !!