Cant beleive this has happened, i'm in bits :(

I've been in this situation too mate. Don't at any point feel like you are not a man by asking for help. My friends and family helped me as much as they could but after 8 months of separation I had to admit I needed proper help. My doc gave me the option of seeing a councillor or anti depressants. I'm not the best at opening up and speaking to people about my issues so a councillor was out of the question. It took me a year on the tabs before I came off them but things are rosey now, and in hindsight I had a lucky escape.

Now by no means am I suggesting that Anti depressants are your answer but don't be afraid to ask for help and support, even if it's just on ASN. Different things work for different people.

There's nothing that anyone can say right now that will make you feel better and I know from personal experience that hearing the words "time is a healer" or "you'll look back at this one day" will just upset you even more. Try to stay as occupied as you can and surround yourself with friends. Trust me, the worst thing you can do is stay in on your own with a litre of vodka and a 6 pack of premium strength lager :no:

I found that being at work and being occupied helped. When I got home I'd kill time on the PS3 or xbox. See all your mates as much as you can as having a laugh with mate does help. Go and do all the things that you couldn't do when you were with the mrs. My mrs would moan about all the car shows I'd go to so I went bonkers as soon as I was single.

I know it's difficult and right now you wont be able to think straight or sleep properly but this is by no means the end of the world. You'll see what me and the others above mean one day. :thumbsup:

I've been in this situation too mate. Don't at any point feel like you are not a man by asking for help. My friends and family helped me as much as they could but after 8 months of separation I had to admit I needed proper help. My doc gave me the option of seeing a councillor or anti depressants. I'm not the best at opening up and speaking to people about my issues so a councillor was out of the question. It took me a year on the tabs before I came off them but things are rosey now, and in hindsight I had a lucky escape.

Now by no means am I suggesting that Anti depressants are your answer but don't be afraid to ask for help and support, even if it's just on ASN. Different things work for different people.

There's nothing that anyone can say right now that will make you feel better and I know from personal experience that hearing the words "time is a healer" or "you'll look back at this one day" will just upset you even more. Try to stay as occupied as you can and surround yourself with friends. Trust me, the worst thing you can do is stay in on your own with a litre of vodka and a 6 pack of premium strength lager :no:

I found that being at work and being occupied helped. When I got home I'd kill time on the PS3 or xbox. See all your mates as much as you can as having a laugh with mate does help. Go and do all the things that you couldn't do when you were with the mrs. My mrs would moan about all the car shows I'd go to so I went bonkers as soon as I was single.

I know it's difficult and right now you wont be able to think straight or sleep properly but this is by no means the end of the world. You'll see what me and the others above mean one day. :thumbsup:
and heres mr PC to ruin it all

You guys! For gods sake!

Every time the thread updates I am expecting to see pics of his ex's tits. But no, it's you lot trying to screw your own sisters.

Incest, x dressing, boobs ...this threads got it all! almost wish I were single again. :beerchug: