I don't mean to be toff but I am confused as a Morris Dancer

tcardio

Reaction score
If you are planning to visit the UK and happen to come from one of the many countries that drive on the wrong side of the road, the following advice, direct from the Ministry of Transport, is for you:
“Visitors are informed that in the United Kingdom traffic drives on the left-hand side of the road. In the interests of safety, you are advised to practise this in your country of origin for a week or two before driving in the UK.”
How am I going to practise this in the US without killing myself? :slapped:

Haha typical British government, thick as ****

If you are planning to visit the UK and happen to come from one of the many countries that drive on the wrong side of the road, the following advice, direct from the Ministry of Transport, is for you:
“Visitors are informed that in the United Kingdom traffic drives on the left-hand side of the road. In the interests of safety, you are advised to practise this in your country of origin for a week or two before driving in the UK.”

Call your friends round, gets some 15 inch thick sticks, Drink 10 pints of beer, put on some music and all dance in a circle and move in the direction to the right, if the man in front of you does not move fast enough, you whack him with the stick hard and hope that your friend in front has not caused you to be late and you get whacked too!

Go to Kentucky and practise, my experience of most of that State is that they usually drive on whatever side of the road is nearest :laugh: