Moto GP

necroeire

Reaction score
Did anyone see the race on Sunday?
What a race by Rossi....again. I'm sure he must have been a rodeo champion in a previous life as the bike tried to throw him off several times and he stayed on.

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone see the race on Sunday?
What a race by Rossi....again. I'm sure he must have been a rodeo champion in a previous life as the bike tried to throw him off several times and he stayed on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it must be so humiliating for all the other top riders, as Rossi drops back every race to fifth / sixth just to come back through at will. Oh and then he puts in the fastest lap at the end just to add insult to injury.

The guy is a god /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

How on earth he managed to stay on the back of that bike I will never now.

The bloke is untouchable!

I was there god knows how he didnt come off at redgate corner all the others that fell there were far less dramatic and looked alot easyier to control,think rossi has got god on his side at the moment,wouldnt like raceing those bikes in that rain it was bad enough riding home in it.

Eurosport UK @ 10pm tonight.

For all those that missed it and wish to see the god in action. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I couldn`t help feelin sorry for Troy Bayliss, coz it wasn`t his fault, but no doubt he would have `Binned it` l8r on anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

All the rider's did well to stay upright ! I found it hard to stand up on the grass there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Watched it again last night, and still thouroughly enjoyed it. You can't say that about F1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amazing talent to be able to catch the slides and then sit there until you get bored /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifand then turn in laps 3 secs quicker than everyone else.

The man is indeed a god on two wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
All the rider's did well to stay upright ! I found it hard to stand up on the grass there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I know what you mean i was sat on the grass banking at mclains corner and nearly fell flat on my **** when i stood up.Would love to know how rossi does it surely one day he'll fall off then again he'd probably get back on and win with a bust bike.

Well they are racing again this sunday (31st), let's see if Rossi can win on a track he does not like

Possibly a F1 or rally champ in a few years.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Who knows!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Possibly a F1 or rally champ in a few years.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Who knows!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people have all the luck ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif