to the administrators. please read. help wanted???????

edmanning

Reaction score
hi

for some reason i have been kicked off the forum!
all of my threads and even responses when i have contributed to existing threads have been removed.
my user name was "rrr" i had around 90 posts.
can someone please explain????? have i done something wrong????
i am confused as i am genuine and have never abused the forum.

thanks
Ed.
email - ed68@btinternet.com

We have had database problems and unfortunately the way to solve it appears to be to roll the site back 3 months.

Sorry...but that's all we can do for now...you should be able to re-register...or live with it.

Really sorry...this'll affect many people...so I guess there'll be a whole load of unhappiness all round.

Again, sorry to those affected.

OMG, it's like all hell has broken loose.

Well back to being a newbie again.

Sh!t happens especially where computer/servers are concerned....dont you guys do regular backups though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Loads of my threads have gone !!!! When I tried to log on earlier the site was not working - I thought it was me !!!

Yeah its been down most of the day i thought something major happened ... just nice to see it back up again ...well done guys and all concerned i bet you all deserve a nice few cold beers after the day you've had sorting the mess out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

So what is goin to happen is it going to get put back as before or are we just going to continue from here?

Unlucky TDI - u have lost about 3K posts!!! All ur posing lost!

Not sure if they can restore to an earlier point which is possible unless its all corrupted if not possible then its start again from here mate.

I'm gutted, i worked long and hard whoring my way to the top. And now i'll have to wait for CJ to get his Mrs pregnent again so i can catch up.

So much loss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gutted, i worked long and hard whoring my way to the top. And now i'll have to wait for CJ to get his Mrs pregnent again so i can catch up.

So much loss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Glad to see i wasn't the only one who lost posts then - oh well - time to re-climb the ladder i suppose.

also - just like to say well done to the guys for sorting out the problem and getting as net back up and running - I was getting a bit worried there for a minute.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Unlucky TDI and guess what we aint planning on having another anytime in the near future so what can i say...i'll keep you posted lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

thanks for all the responses guys. i really thought i'd upset someone.....!

glad it's back up and running, i guess only losing 90 posts isn't so bad.

time for this newbie tea boy to post up again.......

cheers

Only 90 posts RR2, I've lost about 500. Still I'm sure there are other Post whorers.... whoops did I say that, should have said, members who have lost more....

Still, as said above, glad we are back up and running /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I've lost like 1500 posts and pooor TDI has lost something like 3000+ hahaha great isnt it! Makes me laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I reckon they should just do away with them TBH...although they do serve as some entertainment when the old green eyed post whore naming rears its ugly head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You said it mate. I went from a Senior to a Tea Boy in a day. I don't care what it says to be honest but they may help in identifing the post whores.

But then again would there be whores if there was no post counts?

[ QUOTE ]
Unlucky TDI and guess what we aint planning on having another anytime in the near future so what can i say...i'll keep you posted lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

B@stard.

[ QUOTE ]
I've lost like 1500 posts and pooor TDI has lost something like 3000+ hahaha great isnt it! Makes me laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

B@stard.

[ QUOTE ]
I reckon they should just do away with them TBH...although they do serve as some entertainment when the old green eyed post whore naming rears its ugly head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

B@stard.

[ QUOTE ]
You said it mate. I went from a Senior to a Tea Boy in a day. I don't care what it says to be honest but they may help in identifing the post whores.

But then again would there be whores if there was no post counts?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO post counts, so what would we count?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey CJ practice makes perfect , les whoreing on here and more eh, welll ,mmm u know lol

Lost all my posts (ok, I'd only got about 40) but now I can't post on the trading forum until I whore my way up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

post counts make you want to help people! You know that you'll get something out of giving others your wisdom!

Who are the mods? Got a prob in that I don't get emails when my posts have been added to. Is it because I have a hotmail account?

At the moment I have to add the page as a favourite and check everyday!

see you got 4 posts in there mate.

reckon it all could have been said in 1 though....

i like your style!!!!

ignore post above, went in at wrong place!

come on know lads it's not the size of your posts its how you use them!
i guess this is very easy to say when i only have 4 posts next to my name.
THANK GOD I'VE GOT A MASSIVE ****!!!!!

i'm now gonna try and put something constructive up that actually relates to a motor vehicle!

[ QUOTE ]
Who are the mods? Got a prob in that I don't get emails when my posts have been added to. Is it because I have a hotmail account?

At the moment I have to add the page as a favourite and check everyday!

[/ QUOTE ]

BUMP!!!!

Still have this problem!!!