Burglars are courageous

Possibly down to the unfortunate fact that these overpaid sods live in idyllic backwaters and hamlet villages that see no crime, and as a result when they head into court and judge on it day after day with nothing but their own lives to compare against this kind of bull**** then pours from their gobs. They have absolutely no concept of what it must be like to be wronged.

Politicians are exactly the same, they have no sense, care or consideration when serving the people who 'actually pay their wages' (e.g. us) rather than the pikeys who contribute nothing / steal whatever they can't afford.

The entire legal system in this country needs a damn good hard shake up.

Words fail me. One can only hope it's been quoted out of context - but I can't really see how.

On the plus side, I see the couple who shot two of the four burglars in their house are to face no charges. Good news.

I hope he has "The courage" to resign from his duties, Thats all we need, and unfortunately all the thieving scum need to be seen as Brave ***...

Totally out of touch and has obviously not seen family's traumatized by burglars in there home as they sleep etc...

id like to punch him in the jaw.

Reactions: ScottD3
Hmmm, I'm not sure we should all campaign for his execution yet. I know he's a judge and should watch his words, but it's clear that courage was just a wrong word choice. He could have said "you've clearly got a lot of balls, I wouldn't dare burgle a house" and it wouldn't seem so bad. I don't think he meant in any way to condone his actions.

Yes he made a mistake with his words...but haven't we all made mistakes at work?

he was desperate for money to buy drugs. so desperate he'd burgle houses. if your doing things out of desparation to feed a personal habit, that doesnt make you couragious, brave or even "have balls" as you put it.
if your burgling a house purely to buy drugs for yourself then it simply makes you a total waste of space/oxygen type ****er.

if your having to steal to feed your family then thats totally different imo.

I jumped off the sofa in rage when I heard that. fkin moronic judge! When he breaks into my house and I kick ten barrels out of him, does that make me courageous for taking on a courageous burglar? !!!

this country is failing fast. Time to get an RS6 before its too late lmao

I disagree, I don't think it's ever ok to steal regardless of the situation.

Two scenarios; you go to a cash machine and there's a tenner left in it from the person before. Nobody is around, no cameras, nothing. To take it is still theft but relatively easy.

Or...you're at a cash machine and there's a person on front of you. You wait until they have their money out and then mug them, asking for their money. Theft but a little more tricky as people are involved.

One takes more balls, but both are completely wrong. What I was saying originally is that to burgle does take a certain level of balls regardless of how wrong it is.

I wouldn't dare burgle a house, it's most likely a scary business. I also wouldn't do it because it's wrong. The dude who burgled in this case has nothing to do with what the judge said. Nobody has questioned whether the burglar was right or wrong, we all know he was wrong. The thread was merely a case slagging off a judge who has clearly made a mistake with his wording.