Green Mile Actor Michael Clarke Duncan RIP

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
He wasnt 1 of the most well known actors, but his performance in Green Mile was definitely one I wont forget.

Its a shock to hear this tbh as he looked in great health last time I was reading about him.

Real shame have to say, RIP.

Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies nearly two months after suffering heart attack  - NY Daily News

michael-clarke-duncan-the-green-mile.jpg

duncan7n-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
Thats so sad. He was really good in the green Mile, and if im not mistaken, he was in Armegeddon with Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck. R.I.P.

No way what a shocker, Didnt think he was that old.

60-70% of heart attacks come form coronary cholesterol deposits that never cause symptoms even on a stress test. 15-20% of all 10-18 year olds have measurable deposits of cholesterol in their arteries. It's a disease of the young. Everyone over the age of 20 should have a lipid profile. Get it done

RIP, apparently he died a while ago, was a great actor and very powerful in his roles too.

A sad loss :(

Nah mate, he died yesterday after a heart attack in July & never full recovered from this.

Thanks Nigel, I re-read it and it made sense, I read it as had a heart attack in July and died then....

Either way a sad loss.