JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Ace Cafe 24th June

Hello all

had a massive great time last month with over 130+ cars turning up.

Its a quick reminder that on Tuesday the 24th June there will be the usual monthly meet starting from 7pm. As usual please come early for parking inside.

Visit www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk for more details and the postcode for next to it is NW10 7NN.

on a more serious note :-

Due to a seperate inncident last month outside ACE CAFE I have to ask everyone when apporaching and leaving to be causious with drivers around them and to obbey driving laws.

Police will be doing spot checks on cars on the night outside the premisis if seen breaking the law and they will prosicute.

This is a gentle warning not to be silly and to respect ACE Cafe as they dont need a MAX POWER II on their hands.

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you all down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

alex
    2.1 16v
    1.3 turbo
    www.e1k-acfecafe.co.uk
    www.betlot.com

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: Ace Cafe 24th June

Yep I'll be there again the A8 needs a run every now and then. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

What hppened last time then, other than the golf blowing his motor?
    Everything was fine when I left (unless it ws me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), I left along with the chap with the W8.

Matt