New 1.8T forum launched, what do you lot think?

ianhg

Reaction score
Hey guys
www.vag20v.net
Now before i start, i am not trying to step on audi-sport.net toes, i am just experimenting with this. This is because we all share the same basic 1.8T engines throughout the VAG range and there might be things in the Skoda world that could help us out in the VW world when it comes to tuning, so i am trying to unite it into one place, what do you think?

Thanks guys,
260 posts and over 50 members in the first day of being on line, im well happy, keep spreading the word,
thanks to audi-sport,net for their support

JDP, i haven't got a 1.8 T either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm amazed anyone thinks the internet needs another VAG related forum but if people are going there then I must be the mistaken one.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed anyone thinks the internet needs another VAG related forum but if people are going there then I must be the mistaken one.

[/ QUOTE ]

im as shocked as you are, but pleased its working, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I must admit that I'm a member of a fair few forums like most of are anyway and find it hard to keep up with most of them. There are a lot of dedicated forums for whatever brand of car you drive, but I like the idea of linking all the brands together on one forum via the 1.8T 20V engine, this one should be a success so long as no slagging off about built quality and make of car! etc.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice one Hop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whos hop?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whos hop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like hop's post has gone missing lol.

It's all in my Conspiracy theory.

I'd tell you, but i think your conspiring though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whos hop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like hop's post has gone missing lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

wonder what it said.. hope it was supportive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif