Who Needs An Audi When You've Got One Of These ;)

:lmfao:

She is actually quite a beast ;) All 7hp of a lump. Feels fairly quick doing figure of 8's on the driveway :p

There's one certain way to stop us giggling...

Tell us how much it costs to fill the tank(?)

R

[About £110 if I've been in the reserve :crying:]

There's one certain way to stop us giggling...

Tell us how much it costs to fill the tank(?)

R

[About £110 if I've been in the reserve :crying:]

5.5 litre tank. Around £6.75 to fill. Should get anything up to 200 miles out of that tank. And it does 30mph only as it is restricted. But if it is de-restrcited (illegal when your 16) It may top 40! That is if your downhill with the wind behind you and depending on how much you had for breakfast ;) I have managed to get in 50 miles round my driveway :lmfao: :ohmy: It is currently resting on the needle on the fuel gauge and is still running :yes: After about 10-15 hours of running the bike :thumbsup:

I remember filling my Gilera SP50 for around 4 quid a tank, I had a big bore kit on it which made it 75cc and could do an optimistic 60 on the clock! lol

I remember filling my Gilera SP50 for around 4 quid a tank, I had a big bore kit on it which made it 75cc and could do an optimistic 60 on the clock! lol

Hahaa! Speeds I would have to dream of on my scooter ;) there is an 80cc big bore kit available. However if your 16 it is illegal to ride a scooter above 50cc. They have to be re-insured. And re-registered today. And if I got pulled I would be prosecuted for no license. So it really isn't worth the hassle of me doing it now, the big bore kit is £75. I bought the scooter for £100 off my dads mate on a 56 plate which is a good deal. But in total it has cost me £250 after tidying it up :O So I ain't prepared to spend anymore money on it now.