Its been a while

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
I must change my password to one I can remember..........

I hope this will be a picture of me at Rockingham in the GT Battle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
IMG_3153a.jpg

nice pic JPO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

and of course my condolences for your spiritual leader who passed away recently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

and of course my condolences for your spiritual leader who passed away recently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Sir Edward Heath?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Sir Edward Heath?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't think who else he might be refering to! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

49th out of 49.

Oh god, the joke is lost now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

[ QUOTE ]
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as many as the bee humming bird then, which beats at about 200 times a second. This is also the only bird that can fly backwards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Presuming that was you in no.49, how did you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too bad.......... and surprisingly not last,,,considering most of the field was highly tuned EVOs, Skylines and porkers... 33rd out of 75 starters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifBut not all of them finished!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Errr, where does the swallow come in.....??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

33rd! Well done! I think I would have crashed on the first corner... :))

TDI's signiture is a quote from Monty Pythons Holy Grail, where the King (Graham Chapman) is talking to the members of the autonomous collective... thought I should test TDI... :))

Sorry that was completely off the topic but I could not resist...

Well done JPO, any more pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks for the test 5e. I'll have to change my sig now, until the next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've got a few,,,,,,, not really that exciting, it took me ages to work out what to do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'll try later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Easy there Bert. I was just enjoying the peace and quiet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Seeing good old jpo is back the pimp must lurking about waiting to start a fight for no reason at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'Pimp'ernel is unlikely to want to further dull, what was never a 'razor sharp' wit, against the iron clad walls of my verbal armoury!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

This should be another picture, the only trouble is, if you look closely you can see my ugly mush! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[image]http://img173.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2973ab0ma.jpg[/image]
damn

That looks like a demon driving the car.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Ha ha............. I must admit I do like a game of Texas hold um, but I'm still an amateur ATM. My personal favourite is 3 Card bragg............

OK Lets see everyone else's 'poker face' mug shots!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

This is too early in the morining to be seeing JoJo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This is too early in the morining to be seeing JoJo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you see the dead bugs on the visor? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif