ScottB5 is awesome

crazy88

Loving the anonymity
Reaction score
Seen as the 'awesome' threads are flowing, lets open up round two of them.

ScottB5; He's great! He's provided me with tonnes of knowledge, and is always there when I need him. I love you ScottB5.

He offered free Plastidip for many and has helped me out on my car before. He also stored some wheels for me.

Top Bloke :salute: (If a bit odd)

Apparently he sent me a phone case...although that was ages ago and it never turned up. But, i blame the post man. You could never blame ScottB5

Apparently he sent me a phone case...although that was ages ago and it never turned up. But, i blame the post man. You could never blame ScottB5

It should be posted today mate.
Every time I go to the post office there is a massive queue.
I pop back the next day hoping its quiet.

I don't get it! what's Scott done that no other forum member has...??

He's hardly awesome... let's think about it

#1 he drives a burgundy Audi 80
#2 he talks funny
#3 he is an inbread, web footed, cider swilling village idiot.
#4 he likes to spray everything in sight with rubber paint.
#5 he looks like a chewbacka chewing a wasp........

But for these reasons alone I love this Guy ;)

Reactions: shariain
I think Scott is awesome for coming out, he's been that far in the closet he's almost in Narnia.

Also Damo it's not burgedy it's pink lol

Scott is a legend. Sorted out the porsche cap group buy

Well that's good to know I'm not the only one, hes been asking to take these pictures with nothing but a shower cap on for him ....

Scott is a top guy I don't know him but he seems funny and he's on my wave length so hes super awesome.

Id share a long spoon with him over night....

he is so awesome, even though he could be of a different sex on the other end of the line, and never seen or met him, so could be some complete weirdo, but il just pour my heart out to some complete stranger anyway, because that is dead dead normal.

oh wait.... i do actually know him.

he brings pasties to shows, organises shows, brings us all together at meets, greets EVERYONE at the shows, most friendly guy ever, sorts me out with show plates and other various car related shizzle, sends me pics of his poop, what more could you ask for.

I don't get it! what's Scott done that no other forum member has...??

He's hardly awesome... let's think about it

#1 he drives a burgundy Audi 80
#2 he talks funny
#3 he is an inbread, web footed, cider swilling village idiot.
#4 he likes to spray everything in sight with rubber paint.
#5 he looks like a chewbacka chewing a wasp........

But for these reasons alone I love this Guy ;)

:lmfao:

and this coming from a bloke who was replaced at an event by a blow up doll :blow:

but have to agree

Scott is a legend. Sorted out the porsche cap group buy

Seen as the other thread disappeared :hi:, I will have to re-post the most amazing video I have ever seen as your opinion of Scott is all wrong.

(Play right to the end for a special surprise)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah James I vaguely remember someone of that name!!!!

Hes a good giggle and I know hes helped members out so thats good for me!

Ive not got a pastie though :crying:

Yeah James I vaguely remember someone of that name!!!!

Hes a good giggle and I know hes helped members out so thats good for me!

Ive not got a pastie though :crying:

hahaha

That's your own fault for running to the land of giant spiders and crap beer. :)

I could post you one if you really want.

Just need to bump this again, just so new visitors to the forum get to know how awesome Scott is.

He is, its our Scott, and we love his awesomness :rockwoot:

;)

Just need to bump this again, just so new visitors to the forum get to know how awesome Scott is.He is, its our Scott, and we love his awesomness :rockwoot:
;)

I should have copyrighted that post on the Sandra thread :laugh:

Is it really a drift or just a power-slide? Is there a difference? I am sure the RWD boys would argue it's not a drift.

And I bet our awesome scott could drift his barge better. A big burgundy barge sliding around the corner at 5 mph.

Is it really a drift or just a power-slide? Is there a difference? I am sure the RWD boys would argue it's not a drift.

And I bet our awesome scott could drift his barge better. A big burgundy barge sliding around the corner at 5 mph.

Losing control with style!!

Balls to that mate.
I can't drift to at all.
I can round in rally noisy fast circles though but not in Audrey, she's FWD.
Unless I put Mc Donalds trays under the rear wheels but we've all seen that Fiesta video, so I wont be doing that.

^^ bristolians eh, getting far to excited for pasties and cider.

haha, i guess you havent got drunk off of so many pasties that you get off your face, then stumble to the shop to buy a cider....

haha, anyone seen the blackthorne sausages you can get!! yummm ScottB5 they look amazing!