X-factor-nooooo!

markos72

Reaction score
Well,that'll be ITV being avoided on a Saturday night from now til Christmas!

I ****ing hate x factor! I hate Tulisa the most, fair enough i wouldn't mind shagging her but other than that what the **** does she know about music? She's so far up her own **** that she dosen't realise she's the biggest **** that has ever walked the earth.

The whole thing is just one big con to get ratings.

Oh, and its crap.

I can't believe x factor runs from now until christmas. That's a third of a year, unbelievable!

Luckily my wife isn't too keen on it, yay!

I can't believe x factor runs from now until christmas. That's a third of a year, unbelievable!

Luckily my wife isn't too keen on it, yay!

Glad laura got some taste Paul, its a shocking programme. X

Highlight of my Saturday night viewing is CSI-Miami and Match of the Day,and maybe a browse of the movie channels,uless its my Saturday night on duty.Thank god for sky plus.
Theres all these hard working talented musicians out there gigging their ***** off and you get some talentless wannabes on tv think they can make it.
How many of these so-called winners have actually lasted more than a year or 2?

Leona Lewis...and that's all I can think of. Having said that, I have no idea who has won it for the last few years as I've not watched a single episode ha

You can't blame them, it's like a money tree. They keep watering it, it keeps growing money.

I blame the people that watch it. The are the fertilizer.

well. I actually quite like watching the audition episodes. only for the crap ones because it's hilarious. once it progresses I don't watch it. I'm the same with all these type programmes. watch the first ones for the crap people that are funny then switch off.

In the good old days, you had to work hard to get noticed. These days, one X Factor exec likes you and you are on TV for the next two years.

This guy did it the old way, hope you appreciate this, and I am sorry to our younger members:)

Last edited by a moderator:
In the good old days, you had to work hard to get noticed. These days, one X Factor exec likes you and you are on TV for the next two years.

This guy did it the old way, hope you appreciate this, and I am sorry to our younger members:)

Now thats what i call decent music, i love Bruce Springstein, they dont call him the boss for nothing. :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, that's the thing about Springsteen, preaches about the American way, and horrors of Vietnam etc, but declared he was gay to avoid the draft, hypocritical or what?

My friend Tiff in the states is in a band and also went for X Factor US. She makes a living at singing either live on stage or session work, oh, she is a bit fit too, (nothing to do with her singing talents but just thought I would mention it).
She got through to the third round and never met or sang in front of any of the judges, but some footage shown on tv showed her on stage in front of the judges, I asked her about this and she said there was two people in the seats and the judges were editing on afterwards. On her application form was questions about her health, she has mild Reynauds phenomenom, which basically means her hands and fingers are usually cold, and most women are affected. She was heavily questioned about this and how it affects her.
She was very under the impression that her condition was more important than her singing voice.

She has recently moved to LA with her band and is doing very well.

I think Springsteen was a draft dodger as he did not believe in the Vietnam war. His songs are political against the war. I think we can assume he doesn't like war.