b@stards!

• Thread starter imported_CurryMilkShake
  • Start date
I

imported_CurryMilkShake

Late last night, I left the M27 at junction 1, dropped down to the roundabout and was about to sweep left when to my horror there was a broken down 2CV complete with trailer, right on the apex.. missed it, so turned back and went to see what could be done. Their alternator had fallen off , so no lights, no nothing, 2 women and 2 kids asleep in the back, just waiting for the rac who were having trouble finding a loader to cope with the trailer as well.

Anyway - they asked if I would literally shed some light on their problem, as they were being scared sh1tless by all the nutters sweeping down off the motorway and only just missing them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

so I backed up, lit up their car with main beam, spots etc and put the hazards on. For the first time ever, removed the warning triangle from the boot, walked back a bit and put it out so people would see. What a nice chap.

Sure enough, mnade a huge difference - all the tankers on the overnight to fawley were now standing a decent chance of NOT wiping out this family and their french motor..

right up until about 11.30 anyway, when some utter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif in a ****** peugeot, came down the sliproad, saw the problem, stopped, opened the passenger door, stole my warning triangle and shot off!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

This was with us all watching! at the time it was almost funny, but i just cant believe this ****** country sometimes!

any idea how much a new one from audi is??

****** hell...... i would of jumped in the motor and rammed him off the road! Fecking w@nkers need to be hung up and shot! Sorry to hear that CMS....regarding triangle i think i saw a few on good old ebay so maybe try and source one there if not then maybe German, French and Swedish Cars. Good luck pal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Doesn`t it always seem to be those `favours` and good will gestures that tend to come back and kick you up the @rse. Unlucky CMS, hope you find a cheap replacement.
No prizes for guessing what you`ll be thinking next time you see a warning triangle on the hard shoulder.

I can't believe some thieving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifwould steal a warning triangle!!!

what an utter tw@t, don't they realise it's there for a very good reason!!

CMS - Glad to see people still stop and help others on the road nowadays /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

As for the triangle, I'd agree wich CJ - probably cheaper to get one from ebay. - or wait until you see a broken down pug and get some revenge! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

But, the burning question in my mind is:

Did you pull one of the women?

Shame you never got the number plate mate...witnesses too that guy would of been banged to rights. And how embarrassing for the guy with the old bill turning up on his door step. Damn that would be good to see!

What a complete waste of space that numpter was.....you were absolutley spot on CMS, helping those people out... "kids asleep in the back" - F Cuk me - Makes my blood boil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

I'm totally gob smacked!!

I was expecting you to say that they then hit your car or crashed watching you, but this ???

What A-holes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I too am totally shocked. I'd like to think they could be charged for that eg attempting to cause an accident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I too am totally shocked. I'd like to think they could be charged for that eg attempting to cause an accident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Charge them with theft for starters. Then reckless and dangerous driving.

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any police surveillance cameras at the roundabout?

Maybe they can get you the licence number of the pug?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup - sounds the best port of call to me!

I'd have been livid too but I can see what you mean about there being a funny side...made me laugh when I read it just because it's such a ridiculous thing to steal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Fingers x , there are cameras to catch these theifing scum! ,
Good on u for ,helping out , i hope ure good dead didnt go un punished!

If any consolation some theifing b@stered stole my audi "hoops" badge from the house in the driveway!!! on friday , also mates scooby badge and a load of others suffered the same fate!
just scum!