From London to Rio - Your Olympic predictions

With men by the looks and sound of him. ;)

Top dude though, and I am only jealous of his immense looks in the smallest speedos known to man.

I reckon we will have 4 years of arguments between useless politicians about the Olympic legacy. All of which will lead to f all.

And I reckon you are right about young Tom. He is going to be a Gold medal deserving **** Diver. If he so likes. Or he is going to have a lot of swimmers up his behind. Whichever way he swims really.

The relay teams might learn to get a baton round a track without getting disqualified.....

I predict (hopefully) that the nosher lady di wannabe clunt baldrick wont be a presenter.We live in hope.

Are you kidding!

She's one of the sweethearts of the BBC, along with Kate Humble, Ben Fogle and Fearne Cotton. It seems if you're blonde haired, slightly toffish and you sound like you may have spent any time in a reputed public school you can name your price at the Beeb. They then proceed to flog them on anything from Countryfile to the Olympics, milking the **** out of them until they get photographed smoking crack at an after party or frequenting strip clubs for a bit of leather pleasure at which point they get put on voice over duty until the public duly forget.

Like a bad smell in a lift, she'll be going nowhere!

lmao

matt baker is a great example. what an awwwwfull smell he is

Yup, defintely a diahorrea follow through! And Chris Hollingsworth... They must have a jelly mould for these people.

Michael Johnson was a breath of fresh air in a lift full on hot gritty lift farts as far as the Olympic front line commentary teams were concerned.