New star wars film

I

imported_Yaseen

How im spending my lunch break today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif getting rave reviews

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2669337?htv=12

Revelations is a 40-minute long film made by Star Wars fans for fans and it is breaking ground due to the professional polish that has been brought to the production.

Not bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Could of done with a few more aliens and droids though.
sw013.gif

Great movie. Loved the JJ Abrams twist. Saw this today at Showcase Reading. Anyone here?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450549578921915

Reactions: voorhees
This must be one of the best thread revivals I've seen in recent years,any older and the original poster would have used BASIC

Reactions: jojo, Crazyfool, T-800 and 2 others
Hahaha! I didn't want to start a new thread so did a quick search. I didn't look at the date!

Reactions: Sandra and voorhees
I thought The Force Awakens was great. Was surprised at how much I liked the new characters, especially Daisy Ridley.

I said to the family it was great but seriously it is a rehash of Star Wars isn't it ? A big gun killing stuff and a sabre fight ? huh

I did like it despite the familiarity

Reactions: T-800 and SoulGlo
Yeah a mix of a new hope and empire strikes back. I saw it in IMAX 3D. I love IMAX but hate 3D. Want to see it again in 2D.

Yeah a mix of a new hope and empire strikes back. I saw it in IMAX 3D. I love IMAX but hate 3D. Want to see it again in 2D.

I watched it in 2D last week, then again in 3D and iSense last night. This film is much better in 3D in my opinion, especially when the ships appear on the screen. A definite must watch for starwars/sci-fi fans! And the familiarity of it made it nostalgic for me.

Reactions: T-800
Agreed it's a good film......

As said above Daisy Ridley steals the film in my opinion.
The early desert scenes on Jakku with Finn / Millennium Falcon are just superb.

There are some plot points that I wasn't too keen on, however I'm hoping to see it again this week.

The only time I think 3D has ever worked was with Avatar but it was shot with actual 3D cameras. Anything converted just looks weird like I'm looking at floating cardboard in the foreground in front of a blurry background.

3D is will always be a money making gimmick to me.