Practice theory test

I had to learn all that stuff for my bike test - I got signs I had never seen in 18 years of driving! BTW - toucan crossing is a crossing for people and cycles (two-can!!!) No Idea what the ****** looks like LOL - oh and I got 100% /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

i had to take it after i got banned, and the proper driving test! amazing how much stuff you forget etc etc. i got 30 on this one.

i have never seen a toucan crossing either....

[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear, 21. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you've not been driving for a while, and now it seems we know the reason why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear, 21. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you've not been driving for a while, and now it seems we know the reason why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no he took the heavy vehicle Bus test (PCV) D1, D1+E, D, D+E.

He like's his buses.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

B@stards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Touchy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

just past my motor bike practical/therory test got 33 out 35 and 62 out of 75 now to pass the test next GSXR 600 here i come.

27, got fooled by some of the wording /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif FAILED

selling the audi for a cheaper car so i can fund the gsxr 600. cant wait

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You'll have to let me know when you get your bike mate then me and my mate will have someone else to go out for a ride with,i took my bike test in york a couple of months ago its a dodle who are you training with?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You'll have to let me know when you get your bike mate then me and my mate will have someone else to go out for a ride with,i took my bike test in york a couple of months ago its a dodle who are you training with?

[/ QUOTE ] where do you live berts3 im in rufforth york

Yeah, and he better not plough into any bus stops either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif