buying mikalor clamps?

coatesy

poking badgers with spoons
Reaction score
hello everyone not to sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, anyway i am posting it here because im cool.....

i was browsing the interwebnet last night to buy some mikalor clamps and there mega expensive. until i came across this website.

i ordered 14 clamps and it was only 21 quid i think and most other places where 25 - 30 quid for 10.

so here is the site JE Parts - Genuine Mikalor Clamps!

the owner of the site also sent me a email thanking me for making an order and asking how i found the site, which i thought was quite cool. so i told him i would share his site.

They are ****. Request a refund and buy clamps that aren't made of cheese, tell him to remove the clamps from his site and stock better ones.

Not helpful, but sooooo true. BOOST LEAKS AHOY CAPTAIN!

Jardo's spot on in his description lol there absolute twoddle. tuffty had them and had leaks on his intercooler as you can't tell when there tight and it's way to easy to over tighten them and cut through the pipe. Best ones to go for are the JCS ones, there plentyfull on eBay.

Chris.

i searched jcs ones and they all looked like jubilee clips, i read that jubilee clips wont be strong enough to keep intercooler pipes together. any one shed any light on this please.

iv used these clamps on my old intercooler set up and i had no leaks or pipe cutting.

They are ****. Request a refund and buy clamps that aren't made of cheese, tell him to remove the clamps from his site and stock better ones.

Not helpful, but sooooo true. BOOST LEAKS AHOY CAPTAIN!

Jardo's spot on in his description lol there absolute twoddle. tuffty had them and had leaks on his intercooler as you can't tell when there tight and it's way to easy to over tighten them and cut through the pipe. Best ones to go for are the JCS ones, there plentyfull on eBay.

Chris.

I totally dissagree Mikalor clamps are by far the better clip, we have been useing them in the tanker industry for donkeys!! They DO NOT leak we test hoses fitted with mikalor clamps up to 10bar plus and no leak, there as easy to over tighten then any other clip, with there bevelled edges its hard to damage your hose, Mikalor supra heavyduty clamp has been proven to be the better clip through tests there is also a video showing graphs etc

Im the owner of JE-PARTS and id be happy to awnswer any question about mikalor clamps but please dont slag them of if you have no proof of them no beeing as good :)