£126,000 Refund!

• Thread starter imported_Rooney
  • Start date
Well that's a turn up for the books. All the plugging he did for Ford, and all let down by the alarm and tracker system.

He is gonna get the P ripped out of him by the other two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quite right i would have done the same. A DB9 would be nice while he makes up his mind.

I bet any of us would not get that treatment it will be because they know they will get a slating on the TV an in the press.

I wonder what he will buy next.

yup, 50 grand in the bank would be my choice

shame though, it does look fantastic IMO

Why would you change your 'dream' car just because the aftermarket alarm didn't work properly. Very dubious......

[ QUOTE ]
Quite right i would have done the same. A DB9 would be nice while he makes up his mind.

I bet any of us would not get that treatment it will be because they know they will get a slating on the TV an in the press.

I wonder what he will buy next.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair though, anyone spending £128K on a car would get better service than us! Also, with only 28 coming to the UK mainly to celebrities, most would be in a position to slate Ford in the press.
Does sound pretty annoying though, and could see how it would take the shine off your "dream" car.

Wasn't it the Focus TDi he got as a courtesy car while the GT40 wasn't working...?

Now that would hack me off.

[ QUOTE ]
One thing: I know I could sell the car privately and make a £50,000 profit. But I have never profited from my position as a motoring journalist. And I never will.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif OFF
How else did he make so much money, those naff caravan smashing videos? The BBC wage? A few columns in the Sunday Mail? He should just sell is fighter Jet and get an Enzo. If they would sell him one.

DB9.....hmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif