Anyone into Knight Rider (80's TV Series)?

ShaunS3

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
Regional Rep
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
For some it will be a childhood memory but for others, you may not remember it at all.....

If you are.... check this out! An event that isn't to be missed :)

Knightcon - Intro Sequence

Last edited:
Looks awesome, not going though, it's too far away for me.

Only 15 mins from Leeds, may go (says the geek in me)

For some it will be a childhood memory but for others, you may not remember it at all.....

If you are.... check this out! An event that isn't to be missed :)

Knightcon - Intro Sequence

Mega fan of this, along with Air Wolf and StreetHawk! Can't get the link to work, is it a video of some sort?

Anyone watched the latest Knight rider with the Mustang Shelby GT500? It's good if you're a fan of the original, and the female cast in it are rather tasty! :hubbahubba:

I have been attending this event for around 3 years now and it really is something else.

I was also captured in the promotional video you see on the website.....shaking hands with THE designer/creator of K.I.T.T. (Michael Sheffe).

Special guest wise.....David Hasslehoff turned up last year, as did Rebecca Holden and R.C. (Forgot his real name)

Really is an awesome event.....

Mega fan of this, along with Air Wolf and StreetHawk! Can't get the link to work, is it a video of some sort?

Anyone watched the latest Knight rider with the Mustang Shelby GT500? It's good if you're a fan of the original, and the female cast in it are rather tasty! :hubbahubba:

Not too keen on the new series if I'm honest. However, there is a new Mustang K.I.T.T. that attends this event every year.

Last year we also had DMC Delorean owners club attend, as well as ghostbusters car, general lee and transformers bumble bee Camaro. Also some more cool american muscle cars :)

I was a fan of the original 80s series. KITT Vs KARR and also Goliath were some of the most memorable series. Apparently the voice actor behind KARR is the same actor who played the voice for Optimus Prime in Transformers.

At first I didn't thought I'd like the 2008 version featuring the Mustang KITT but it eventually grew on me. The series started off quite slowly but picked up afterwards. But the way how KITT transforms to the pick up truck doesn't appeal to me hahaha. :uhm: But I still miss this series. It's just a shame they ceased production after season 1.

Last edited: