Haye vs. Chisora - What a Fight!

Ryan_W

Reaction score
Haye, what a legend! Took some big hits and breezed them off and finished Chisora in style.

Great to see them shake hands at the end, nice way to finish all the petty s**t that was surrounding the fight since 'that' press conference.

God I love boxing!

Lets see if the Klitschkos' man-up and put one of their belts on the line. Haye fought with passion and he took some heavy blows. One of the best fights I've seen in a long time!
Don't think Mr Fury would last too long in that ring, and he's family! Just being honest though, Haye was on a different level!

Haye is a complete LEGEND!!!! Don't think he will get a klitschko fight tho :(

Just watched it managed to avoid all news and info about it, boy what a fight I was on the edge of my seat lol.

Chisora is one thing, Klitschkos are quite another.

I love boxing but there's too much BS surrounding the big fights the fans want to see. Haye v Klitchko, Paquiao V Maywether, khan v brook, etc.

Too many fighters pussyfoot around the devision avoiding the people who would give them a run for their money. A prime example of this was Calzaghe. Beat Eubank at the end of his career to claim the super middleweight belt then minced about the devision for 10 years. Never fought out of Wales unless the fight seemed easy, like a 40 year old Bernard Hopkins in the twilight of his career!

Haye is a good boxer, but I'm not sure he's a Klitchko beater. Shame we may never find out.