JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning

Thread: F1 today..

imported_CurryMilkShake

F1 today..

boooooooooorrrriinnggg.......

after 20 years of being an F1 fan.. not sure I'm gonna waste any more sunday afternoons..

Was there actually a single overtaking move? other than people being lapped?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status

Re: F1 today..

I haven't watched a grand prix in two year, for that very reason.

1st Gear

Status

have to agree that it was boring. How did Alonso manage to pull so far ahead? The only one that risked overtaking was Sato on Trulli and Sato paid for it. There might have been more overtaking, but I had to take a long dump and figured I wouldn't miss much action.

[ QUOTE ]
    How did Alonso manage to pull so far ahead?

[/ QUOTE ]

He Had Truli behind him holding the rest of the pack up while he shot away and Kimi was demoted to P13 after an engine blow out in practise required a new motor and therefore incuring a penalty. It would have been a different race had Kimi been in his qualifying postion of P3. Magny-Cours is bit of difficult track for overtaking. If you have ditched F1, as I did they have made things a lot better this year (having said that this race was a bit off). Shuy is well of the pace, Ferrari are having trouble with Bridgestone's Tyres, Alonso and Raikkonen are evenly matched so should give some interest later.

Uber Post Whore

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    How long a Dump....3ft, 6ft or fckn great barge .... especially to miss most of the race...

Eat more roughage hun, and all will be well........**SPLATTER**....ARTEX ETC......(Brown incidentally....) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much information 28V6. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]

28v6

Ahhhhhhhh...It was 4 the visually challenged.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]