car insurance renewal

stevegti2

Reaction score
i just got my renewal and its £2600 if i pay monthly at 43.7% apr ... now my question is if i pay it all in one hit should id t be 43.7% less ......im not good with this stuff i imagine the apr is intrest ?

all advice and info is appreciated

thanks

i just got my renewal and its £2600 if i pay monthly at 43.7% apr ... now my question is if i pay it all in one hit should id t be 43.7% less ......im not good with this stuff i imagine the apr is intrest ?

thanks

Why don't you just ask them?:uhm:

has it got 2 options ?
1 pay in full £xxx
2 pay monthly £xxx per mth ?

Where can I get the cheapest price on my car insurance renewal in the UK at the moment?

Sorry, but the forum cannot possibly answer that for you. You need to do the legwork yourself. Go onto some price comparison websites, get some quotes, and choose the one you think is best.

thanks

Like JoJo said, why not just ask your insurer/broker?

Always presuming, of course, that you can't glean the information simply be reading the renewal documentation in full.

£2600 you got a ferrari or 30 points on your license lol... just done mine with adrian flux well happy with them...

I use confused.com or comparethemarket.com Simples!

These sites are great for standard cars! Forget it if your car is modified!

I would give it 10 minutes between going between the sites to give them a chance to update, as they now you are shopping around, and from my experience, use You're So MoneySupermarket as the last one for the best deals. And always get a quote on directline aswell, as they never use rely on these sites, you never know...

i am with adrian flux im not asking for cheaper inscurance all i wanna know is what apr represets never minf just thought someone would be a office type who knows what all the jagon means

cheers

and all my quotes are from confused.com

APR is the interest, but to take it off you would need to divide by 143.7 then times by 100. As its 43.7% on top of the original figure.
therefore it would be £1809, that's providing you can pay it in one go without the fees.

thanks mike i have since got a cheaper quote from admiral 1050 one payment or around 1650 by paying monthly althoughi am not happy about that and @ oranoco my mate pays £68 fully comp a year on his mk1 golf gti he is 30 years old in south london makes me sick lol

cheers

£68! That's cheap!
I paid £195 fully comp on my mk2 a few months ago, I'm 30 with 10yrs ncb, did have the misses on it too though.
The S3 costs me £340 :)

thanks mike i have since got a cheaper quote from admiral 1050 one payment or around 1650 by paying monthly althoughi am not happy about that and @ oranoco my mate pays £68 fully comp a year on his mk1 golf gti he is 30 years old in south london makes me sick lol

cheers

Admiral!!!!! Run.... run away now while you can. I will never part with another penny again to that bunch of lame half witted morons ever again. Their whole group is a complete shower of sh*t (Admiral, Bell, Elephant & Diamond). If your car is modified they get worse still. Pay double their premium and come claim time that extra will be worth every single penny and then some.

Useless cretins!