Video of a Lancia S4 on a hill-climb.

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

Proper nuts-out hillclimbs and Group B are two things that should have never diminished.

...Skip to about 01:31 in the video; and as it comes around the corner into shot... Does it look more like a Jag or a 1 Series?

Regards,

Rob.

Looks like my driving on Forza. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

was that a lancia delta intergralli ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

Top link Andy!

I took a (wealthier than me) mate to Walkers garage in Northallerton about 10 years hoping to persuade him to buy an Integrale. When the salesman (who stank of beer) took us for a test drive, we were both convinced we were about to die as he casually took a 40mph corner at something nearer 100mph. The car swept through the bend with no fuss or drama, and by the time we got back to the garage my mate had his chequebook out. For the next 2 years I had unlimited use of an Evo II with a stage 2 tune, approx 320 bhp in the sweetest chassis imagineable. No car since has even come close.

I know how you feel mate, I had 16v Integrale in the same state of tune from brand new and I still miss it infact I was looking into getting an Evo not long ago (from Walkers) but couldn't overcome the LHD probs